Twists and Turns

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Neil was not in the position to question her. He wants to save Avni now. They all enter the building by calling Avni's name. Here, the other gang of Pragya with the police and detectives comes there with an Ambulance in case of emergency. The Inspector comes and shoots the gun upward to stop the goon's fight. They stop the fight. The police arrested every goon and Inspector and others entered inside. They come to the third floor and see already Neil and others standing there. They go near them and are shocked to see the view in front of them. They were stunned.

Background Voice: In this world, no one lives as per their liking. They live as the world goes. They were happy, sad, enjoying, thrilled, terrified, running for their lives, misery, etc. Their sadness doesn't come to their plan, it becomes part of them because of their surrounding. Because of their one-step and one decision one wrong step will change their life whole upside down. Likewise, Avni's life, my life is going to be changed because of my decision. It's not what I wanted. But it happens. I can't change anything. But if I wish, then I want to change this time, this day. People who were standing in front of me is all closer to me and I know them very well. And now I dont Know what is going to happen after they see me in this situation. Senior Neil, Pragya, Abhi bro, Monica sis, Purab bro, DD bro, Ali bro, Juhi sis, Inspector mam everyone, they were all shocked by the scene in front of them. 2 people were lying down on the ground in the blood pool because of knife stabbing and I am the one who killed them, who stab them on the knife. The inspector may think I intend to kill them. But only I know what has happened here that made me take this decision. My one wrong step.

A few moments before...

Neil runs towards the direction where Avni was there. Avni ends the call and hides behind the pillar. The goons who come inside knows that Avni has one of their goon's phone. The goons separated ways in the ground, first, second, and third floors. The two goons who come to the third-floor check on Avni and found where Avni was hiding. To make her come out of the pillar, the goons called the mobile and Avni tries to off the phone. When she off the phone and sees straight, the two goons were standing before her. Avni was stunned to see them. She tried to run, but before that, the goon attacked her with a stick in the head. Avni falls to the ground and the things nearby fall. She gets up by holding her head slowly. She pleads with them to leave her. But the goons weren't mercy to leave her. They slapped her. She hits on the nearby table and the things fell. Neil who comes to the spot and speaks with the goons was shocked to hear the sound from upstairs. Avni gets up from her place and sees the goons and thinks about Neil's words.

Neil: Meow, these tricks, and techniques will help you out when you were alone. You don't want others' help or wait for them to help you.

Avni(in mind): No one will come to save you. You are the only weapon for you to save yourself. Don't expect anyone. Common, don't die without trying to save yourself. YOU ARE THE ONLY WEAPON.

The goons tried to attack her. She saved herself by escaping from the attack and attacking them by throwing things from taking nearby. When she used the chance to run, the goons removed the shawl from her dress and tightens it on her neck. She started to struggle. She started to get unconscious. She breathes heavily and the other goons used the chance and take the knife out and try to stab her. She holds the knife. The blood oozes from her hand. She used her full power and kicked the other goon and hold the knife. She stabs the goon's neck who was behind her from the backside. So, she doesn't know that she stabs him in the neck sidewise. The goon left the shawl and fell on the ground unconsciously. Avni started to cough and took the shawl in her hand. The other goons come to attack Avni, she used the shawl and fights with him, and pushed him down, where he fell on the sharp edge, which stabs him in the stomach. Avni breathes heavily and coughs. She comes to her little consciousness and sees the two goons who were in the blood pool. She was stunned and understood that she killed two people. Her eyes were teary and don't know what to do. Neil and others come to the spot and were shocked to see the view.