Chapter 10

Nicole's POV

Five minutes later, I hear Dani rushing up the stairs. I had called her and told her about the bracelet. The concession went like this
N- Omg Dani!!! Niall gave me this most gorgeous charm bracelet

D- Awe!! That's so sweet!! Have you called him yet??

N- no his flight hasn't landed. But you need to see this bracelet!!!!
D- ok I'm on my way
******

When Dani got upstairs to my room she ran over and grabbed my wrist. She carefully examined the bracelet and charms and stated "For your roots, inseparable bond, and love of music."
At first I didn't know what she meant, but then I did. It was a project I did on who I was.

When I had first gotten to Alabama, my teacher, Mrs. Smith had me do a project. I had to choose three things that defined who I was. When I was first assigned the project I called Niall, he had stayed up most of the night helping me with it and came up with the title. "My roots, inseparable bond, and love of music" For my project I made a poster. I had four leaf clovers around the border for my irish roots. I had pictures of Niall spread out on the poster with different captions. In the middle of the pictures it said "My inseparable bond." Finally, at the bottom of the poster it had some song lyrics that niall and I wrote when we were ten years old. Around the lyrics were little treble clefts. Both the song lyrics and the treble clefts stood for my love of music. My poster was now hanging in my room. Niall had seen it while he was here, so I guess that's where he got the idea.

Since it was already so late Dani stayed over. She sat silently on the floor as I texted Niall.
To:Niall
Skype??
A moment later my phone dinged.
From: Niall
Sure!!xx

I opened my laptop and logged onto Skype and clicked Niall's name. A few seconds later his face was on the screen, a smile covered his face.
"Hey Nicole!" He said. "Hi" I waved back. Dani decided she wanted to see Niall so she walked over and sat down beside me. "Hey Dani" Niall said when he saw her. Dani silently waved. "So, Niall." I started. "I wanted to say thanks for the bracelet. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love how it goes with my project. I love you!" Niall smiled and blushed. "Your welcome. I knew how much that project meant to you. And the best friends charm, I have the other half on around my neck." He reached for the chain around his neck and pulled the charm to where I could see. By then I was blushing furiously. Dani smiled and said "aaaawwweee. Yall are too cute!!!" At this remark, I pushed her of the bed and tried to glare at her but her expression was just so hilarious I had to laugh. When I looked back to the computer, Niall was smiling and blushing a bright pink. "Well I have to go. It's 10 o'clock. Talk tomorrow?? I love you!" He said. I smiled and responded, "Ok. Sweet dreams. I'll try. I love you too!!" "Bye" Dani and I said as he logged off.

   The next morning, as Dani and I Got ready for school. I started to think about the trip. I wanted to make it special. I told Dani what I was thinking and she quickly agreed it would be a good idea to surprise him. Since Niall was at school I just texted Maura.

    To : Maura
Hey!! I have an idea and I need your help.xx

   From : Maura
Sure love. What is it?

      To : Maura
Well I was thinking to surprise Niall instead of just coming down there. But I'll need your help.

       From : Maura
I think that's a great idea. He is at school but you can text him and tell him something came up. The ticket I got for you is a day he has a football tournament. You can surprise him by showingup there.

      To : Maura
Thanks!! I'll text him now. Ily!!!

Soon after my conversation with Maura, I texted Niall.

   To : Niall
Hey. I wanted to let you know that I can't come to Ireland this summer. I'm so sorry. Have a great day at school. Skype later?? xx

  After sending the text, Dani and I walked to the bus stop. Dani and I stood and chatted and decided that when we got home we would pack for my trip. The end of school was approaching soon and Dani wanted to have everything packed for all our upcoming trips.

    During school I met up with Nikki, Julie, Daniel, and Marie to tell them to pack for all the trips this summer and bring their bags to my house. Since we were still weren't old enough to drive, my cousin Allison would be going on all the trips with us and we would all stay at my house the night before.

      After school, I had band rehearsal for All State Auditions. I sent my mom a text telling her that it would be walking home with Daniel tonight and would be home around dinner.

      I got out my clarinet and warmed up. I played all my scales and Daniel gave me random stuff to sight read. After I warmed up, I went to a practice room to practice my lyrical and technical etudes. After I played my etudes, Mr. Bowen walked in and gave me some advice on shaping the sound and musically playing it. An hour or so passed and Daniel walked in to get me. I packed up and got all my stuff. As I was walking out the door my phone beeped saying I had and Skype call. It was Niall! I texted Niall and said I would Skype when I got home and we left to walk to our houses.

    When I got home, I opened my Skype and logged on. I clicked Niall's name and his sleepy face was on my screen.

Miles Apartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें