AU

AU

(disclamer: This is an alternate ending where Hiraku lost her memories about the events after her mother left when she was revived. She had also lost her memories about Katsuki and all of her friends which means she only had memories of the Todoroki family.)

Katsuki blew into his gloves as he walked silently through the city of Jaku. He glanced up at the buildings, his memories taking him to ten years ago. He could still remember what happened as clear as day.

Hiraku woke up in his arms with a look of fear, her eyes immediately finding the burnt villain that had revived her. Katsuki could clearly remember watching his girlfriend jump away from him and into the arms of another.

She had lost her memories and everyone had decided that it would be better if she did not gain them again. He had declined at first, but his love for Hiraku had ultimately won in the end. He believed that it was better if Hiraku had remained a civilian. She had suffered enough.

So with a heavy heart, Katsuki had decided to let his greatest love go. He decided he was going to set her free.

They had not even let any of them say farewell to her because she was still afraid.

He smiled sadly to himself as he continued walking through the snow. The snow had always reminded him of her hair. It did not matter to him though because he had realized that everything reminded him of her.

He had been told that Hiraku had left with Shoto's older brother Touya. They told him that it was better if she lived away from the populated city where everybody knew who she was.

He walked slowly, doing his patrol silently. He had decided to build his own agency in Jaku City in honor of his last memories with Hiraku. This was the last time he had talked to her and he really did not want to forget a single memory of her. It had hurt him but he did not care. He still loved her even after all these years.

"I wonder how you're doing, Hira," he mumbled to himself.

Before Katsuki could start walking again, he had suddenly sensed an incoming danger. He quickly turned around, just in time to see a woman freezing in front of an oncoming truck. He speedily used his quirk to propel himself, grabbing the woman and pulling her gently into his arms.

"What the hell, woman!? Are ya' trying to kill your–" his breath had been caught in his throat as he stared at the woman in his arms.

He had landed safely on the other side of the street as the white-haired woman now stood in front of him.

"Wuaaaa!" the woman sobbed as she embraced him. "I thought I was gonna die!" Katsuki remained frozen as the woman let him go. He looked at her with wide eyes as the woman tilted her head and said, "You look really familiar..."

Katsuki could not believe it. The woman he just saved was none other than Nakahara Hiraku. His greatest love. The person that he still loved to this day. She was standing in front of him, still looking the same as she had but a bit older.

"I–"

"Oh! I know you!" Katsuki only looked shocked, his heart fluttering slightly at the prospect that Hiraku had regained her memories. He was ultimately dismayed when she said, "You're Dynamight, right? The number One hero?"

"I–uh.. Yeah."

Hiraku smiled widely as she continued to say, "I can't believe I just met the number One hero!"

"Uh.. You should be careful next time.." Katsuki scratched his head awkwardly, not knowing how to act in front of the woman.

Hiraku giggled and said, "Yeah, I'm sorry.. I was visiting my family and I got distracted.."