fifty-five

Hawks, Endeavor, and Hiraku were now strolling in Kyushu. After Hawks told the two about the team-up yesterday, Endeavor and Hiraku chose to agree and humor the bird-hero. She used her portal to teleport her and Endeavor to the area since it would be much faster than any vehicles.

Hiraku now walked in between the two older heroes, glancing in Hawk's direction when he saw his feathers apprehend a weird criminal. She immediately used her portal to teleport the man in a jail cell, not batting an eye as she kept on walking with the two.

"So, Endeavor," Hawks started, turning to the older hero and placing an arm on Hiraku's shoulders, "Do you have a favorite food?"

"I think Oto likes spicy food, cause he's so hot-headed!" Hiraku laughed, high-fiving Hawks who also had a large grin on his face.

"I know a place that serves some amaaazing Mizutaki. The chicken flavor really comes through. It might be a little heavy, though. How hungry are you?" Hawks kept on talking to Endeavor who had now fallen behind the two.

"You're really weird, Goldie! You a cannibal or somethin'?" Endeavor looked at the back of the two young heroes weirdly. Even though it looked like they were engrossed in their own conversations, the two still managed to do their hero works perfectly.

"Goldie? You haven't called me that in a while, Azuley," Hawks stated, pulling the girl closer to her. "I could really go for some Yakitori too, though! Yoritomi's chicken liver is addicting!"

Endeavor watched as people gathered around the two younger heroes, congratulating both on their ranks and asking for their photographs and autographs. He could see the two getting pulled in two different directions.

The older man knew that the two young heroes were currently the most popular out of all the rankings. The two young heroes were not just popular as well, they were also the strongest. They would not be where they were if they were not as strong as they were.

"Oh no! We're not dating!" Hiraku waved both her hands, denying the question about her relationship with Hawks. She grinned awkwardly, turning around to look for the older hero.

She immediately covered her snickers, seeing the older hero approach some teenage boys. She knew that one of them must've been a fan or something. She laughed even more when one of the boys ran away from Endeavor.

"Pfft! Ha! Oto, you just lost you're biggest fan!" She went closer and pointed at the hero with a laugh, dodging the fireball he sent her way quickly.

.

The two younger heroes laughed hearing what Endeavor had just told them about the kid who had told him that he did not do fanservice. And that not caring about his popularity was what made him cool. The three heroes were sitting inside a room, eating their respective meals and talking about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Well, of course he'd tell you that. That's your character, after all." Hiraku laid down beside Hawks, feeling full from all the Yakitori she had eaten. She listened as Hawks asked, "Ah, if you're not gonna eat that could I have it?"

"You're still hungry, Keigo? I'm so full, I think I'm gonna explode," Hiraku groaned, hitting Hawks' side weakly.

Endeavor glowered at Hawks and said, "..You're a greedy one, aren't you?"

"Once I set my mind on wanting something, I just can't hold myself back. It's just my nature," Hawks started, nudging Hiraku with his leg. "It happened after the sports festival, too! I sent an offer to your son, actually!

"I mean, who wouldn't want the status that'd come with having the no.2 hero's son under your wing? That'd get people's attention.."

"Oh, please.. Shoto is too sassy for you, Keigo," Hiraku muttered, her eyes closed while pushing the other one's leg away from her face.