Author's Note

Wuaaa I don't know where to even begin. Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you so much everyone for not giving up on this book and for finishing it. This book may just be a fanfiction but it really means a lot to me. A lot happened while I was writing this and I can wholeheartedly say that I am not the same author who started this. It may not be truly believable but Hiraku helped me change into someone more understanding.

The original ending I planned was for Hiraku to die since that was the exact premise in the description of this book. I changed the ending because I learned to love Hiraku more than just a book character. To me she became an inspiration and a friend that I wanted to meet in real life. She really taught me to have hope.

I love Hiraku with all my heart and I hope you did too.

I know some may not like the ending because I probably changed too much but that is exactly what a fanfiction is, right? I chose the ending where almost everyone is happy. It may not be entirely believable but again it is fanfiction lmao.

I don't think I will be writing for awhile after this. I think I'm gonna take a break and try to focus on school. But I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning to write an original fantasy novel! I really hope you continue on supporting me after this book!

Don't worry everyone! Hiraku's adventures haven't ended yet!

Thank you so much for everything! I love you all so much! <3

Go write your own destiny!