seven

Hiraku giggled in delight seeing Katsuki huff in frustration at her revelation. She can't wait to see his face when he sees her again next week.

"I can't wait, lol!"

"did you just say lol out loud?" She flinched hearing a voice beside her.

"Ah! Shouta! Stop popping out of nowhere!" The man could only roll his eyes. They were both in his office. And she was the one who had popped out of nowhere. He watched from his window and saw a blonde boy walk out of the gate.  "Isn't he just adorable?"

"is he the boy in your vision?" He asked her. She only smiled as she nodded. "did you tell him that?"

"Huh! Of course not!" Hiraku huffed as Aizawa gave her a questioning look. "If I did, then he'd freak out and stay away from me."

"so you're telling me that you would never tell him?" He asked again. "ever?"

"I— I'm gonna tell him eventually," she muttered under her breath. "Jus— not now."

"what difference would it make?"

Shouta's word had plagued her that following week. He was right. What difference would telling him later make? Would he be less angry? Or would he hate her forever?

"I'm counting on you, future Hira! Fighting!"

She would really hate herself later on, she guessed.

But she won't think about it, because it's not important right now. What's important is the present anger she would get from the boy whe he sees her today. She had avoided his texts the past week. And there were a lot of aggressive messages that she had caught a glimpse of.

She shook her head as she sat at the faculty, waiting for Shouta so they can go to the classroom together.

"here."

"Eh?" She was surprised to see the papers Shouta had placed on her table. "What're these?"

"addresses of costume designers." She looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, confusion fanning her features. "this is your job today."

"Huh? What're you talking about? Shouldn't I be going with you to meet everyone?"

"no. you're job is to go to these addresses and take their hero costumes, since they would need them tomorrow."

"But Shoutaa~ I wanna meet everyone nowww," she whined, pulling Shouta's scarf.

"it's the beginning of the school year, you'll have plenty of time to meet them." The girl could only pout in disappointment knowing that Shouta's words were final.

"Tsk. Finee!" She grabbed the papers and proceeded to walk outside, but not before glaring at the teacher. "But you owe me!"

Aizawa Shouta only waved her off as the girl left. He sighed as he took his sleeping bag out and advanced to his classroom.

While walking towards the gate, Hikaru skimmed her eyes over the paper as she let a frustrated and strangled shout. Seeing that she would have to travel using vehicles, because she hadn't been in almost all of these places except one. She read the familiar address seeing that it was the same corporation that designed her hero costume. But she smiled seeing the name 'Bakugou Katsuki'.

"Wuaaa! We have the same costume designer! We are meant to be," she thought, and she purposely did not read the other name of his classmates that they had similar designers too.

As she read the first address, she saw it was in the vicinity of Nighteye's agency. And she noticed that it was right beside the breakfast place she always go to when she's working.