forty-two

Katsuki was pissed. Everything pissed him off. First, it was Hiraku, then it was Izuku. And now, even Shoto pissed him off. He grit his teeth in annoyance thinking about what happened in the past weeks.

He failed his provisional license exams, because he had been so mad that he blew up on everyone who tried to talk to him. It pissed him off when Deku passed and he did not. Then they got suspended for fighting, which did have some tiny positive results. He was not as pissed off because of Deku anymore.

Then came the Todoroki guy, he was so passive that it pissed Katsuki off. But in a few days the two came to an agreement as well.

After a few days, his anger toward Hiraku had diminished too. He thought about what the girl did, and it pissed him off because he did not even care anymore. He liked her, and he did not care about what she did. It was all in the past and he had already forgave her for it.

So imagine how pissed off he was when she had just disappeared all of a sudden. He should have asked his classmates where his girlfriend was, but it only pissed him off more that they knew where she was and he did not.

He was wondering where the girl was and why she did not contact him. She did not even leave any messages.

The answer to his questions were answered that night when he received a frantic knock on his door.

He opened the door angrily while saying, "What do you damn extras wa–"

"Bakubro, you gotta see this." Katsuki's eyes widened at the look of horror in his friend's face. He nodded and followed Eijiro towards the common area where all of his classmates were currently gathered. Katsuki furrowed his eyebrows at the look on everyone's faces.

'What the heck is going on!?' he thought with a scowl. He was about to ask when he heard the news start.

"We have received word from the London Hero Association. They have found the body of the hero, Target, and a few belongings that belonged to the two heroes. The two heroes had embarked on a mission a few weeks ago, but none of them returned. It has been a few weeks and there are no signs that show the hero, Asra, is alive. One of her katana was spotted by the cliff and authorities confirmed that the other one could have fallen down the cliff. Dried blood belonging to Asra were found by the cliff, but no sign of the hero. Her body was either in the enemies clutches or taken by someone else, but no sign of life were found. The hero, Asra, is most probably dead and her body may never be recovered. That is all. Tune in again next week for more information."

The whole common room had become silent for the first time since they came there. None of them knew what to say. It had only been a few weeks since they last saw the hero, and now she was gone. The silence was only broken by Eijiro.

"Bakubro, where are you going?"

"Leave me alone, Eijiro." Kirishima's eyes widened at Katsuki's words as the boy began to walk towards his room.

He was shocked to hear his first name coming from his friend. He looked down at his feet, his eyes brimming with tears. Eijiro knew that it must have felt worse for Katsuki, because even though the boy would not admit it, he knew that Katsuki had already fallen in love with Hiraku.

Almost all of Class 1-A started crying that night. The world did not just lose a hero. It also lost a classmate, a friend, a daughter, a niece, a sister, and a lover.

.

"–t has been a few weeks and there are no signs that show the hero, Asra, is alive. We have deduced that she may not be alive any–"

Dabi threw the remote at the television, the screen cracked with the impact. He balled his hands into fist, his eyes eyeing the indoor slippers that belonged to the girl.