three

After all of that, the media immediately approached the Uncle and Niece duo as they both smiled at the cameras. Hiraku could see Deku getting scolded and Katsuki looking down at the ground while another hero was talking beside him.

She pouted knowing she couldn't talk to him right then. When suddenly, Katsuki raised his head and met her gaze. She immediately smiled at him and winked. The boy blushed and looked away as the girl laughed with a slight blush.

"Awww Katsuki's so handsome!" She smiled while immediately planning on following him after.

"Jii-san, imma go get changed and I'll see you later!" She whispered to All Might as she saw the boy walking away.

Hiraku waved goodbye to everyone and went inside a portal that led to her home.

She quickly returned to her original body and quickly dressed in casual clothes. She wore grey sweatpants with a red hoodie on top and white rubber shoes. She also wore her glasses. They were only there for the aesthetic since she has almost perfect vision.

She immediately opened a portal in an alleyway not far from where everything happened before. As she went outside the alleyway, she could still see the other heroes there. She caught her uncle's eye and she smiled.

Following Katsuki's path before, she saw Izuku together with the boy. They were arguing and then Katsuki turned around and left. She smiled evilly as she approached Izuku.

"Hey there, sweet boy, wanna go somewhere with me?" The boy immediately tensed as she placed her arm on his shoulder.

"I'm—i n-no—not in—inter—" The boy could not finish his sentence as the girl laughed and let him go.

"Pfft. Izuku yo—you're so funny.
Hahahahaha!" The boy looked at her in confusion and shock when All Might in all his muscley glory suddenly slid in front with a loud-

"I'M HERE!" The girl laughed more loudly seeing Izuku almost faint in even more shock.

"All Might! What are you doing here? You were surrounded by a horde of reporters earlier."

"I can avoid them if I want to, after all I'm All— *cough*" Hiraku didn't think she could laugh even harder but she did seeing her uncle shrink in front of them. All Might finally noticed her as he stared at her in confusion. "Hira? What are you doing here?"

"You know each other?" Hiraku finally calmed down as she stood tall and looked at Izuku.

"Well of course, since I'm—" She changed her appearance as Izuku's eyes widened. "Asra! The top 5 pro hero and All Might's niece!"

Izuku looked at Asra then back at All Might then back at her. "I'm dreaming."

"Pfft." The girl shrunk to her original form slowly approaching her uncle. "Anyways I have business, bye guys."

She kissed her uncle's cheek then Izukus and proceeded to go toward the direction where Katsuki went. Her hands waving at them.

The two could only stare at her retreating form.

She continued walking when she finally saw the boy. She wanted to approach him, but suddenly felt shy.

"I'm just going to follow him today," She thought as she continued following the boy.

Being stealthy was easy for her since she worked with Eraserhead often, years ago. But what she had in her skill in stealth, she lacked in the skill to focus well.

*BLAGH*

Katsuki heard a loud noise behind him and he quickly turned around to see a girl sitting in front of a pole, her hands on her forehead. The boy couldn't help but laugh knowing the girl probably slammed into the pole.