one

It was a bright and sunny day in Japan. People were bustling on the streets; people in suits, people in school uniforms, people in hero costumes, and just people in general.

Malls were packed with customers and roads were filled with different vehicles.

But none of these things mattered to a small figure emerging from the airport with a large red suitcase that looked too big for the small girl to be pulling behind her. Her bright blonde hair was shining in the sunlight, her sunglasses in her hand as she slowly looked up at the sky with her eyes closed and nose inhaling the air.

"I'M HOME!"

"that's public nuisance, you know?" The girl immediately directed her gaze towards the voice, a bright smile present on her face.

"Give the girl a break Shouta, she just came home." Her smile almost grew larger than her face as she spotted the second voice. "Hey, lil' kuku!"

"Wuaaaa! Shouta! Yamada!" She immediately let her suitcase go together with the sunglasses on her hands as she ran towards the pair, jumping as she embraced both of them. "I missed you both so much!"

"Awwww! We missed you too!" Yamada proceeded to hug her back while Shouta looked annoyed, but deep inside he was very glad to finally see the girl. "Lemme put your suitcase in the car!"

"Okay!" As Yamada grabbed her suitcase, the girl turned her attention to a not so pleased looking Shouta. "Awww Shoutaaa why do you look so stresseddd?"

"cause you're back here Hiraku."

"Hey!" Shouta softly chuckled as the girl finally smiled and continued to embrace him again. Shouta rolled his eyes before finally giving in and embracing the girl as well. "I heard all of you were teaching in U.A. now."

"yeah. midnight wanted to come, but she was literally drowning in paperwork." Hiraku grimaced as she imagined a drowning Midnight with her hand above the paperwork asking for help. Shouta proceeded to mumble something which made Hiraku laugh out loud. "it's what she gets for being in everyone's business instead of her own."

"Nemuri hasn't changed, I see. Aww, but I feel left out now, I want to be a teacher too!" The girl pouted childishly as she shook her head in disbelief.

"for your age you're most likely more close to being a student." Hiraku scoffed as he looked at her amusingly. "oh right. i forgot that you fooled the director to let you take the provisional exams and when they found out, you had to beg them to let you continue your job as a pro hero and let you keep your agency. and that's why, your punishment was to go overseas and train under the strongest until you've learned your lesson."

"Hey! Uhmm! First of all, it was their fault for not checking my age, and second, it wasn't a punishment! It was a privilege." Hiraku answered smugly with her chin held up high.

"yeah you keep telling yourself that."

"You're so mean!"

.

Not long after that, the trio reached a large white house with a large red gate. Hiraku and Shouta got out of the car, Shouta taking her suitcase from the trunk while she was having a conversation with Yamada, who was in charge of driving.

"Awww! You have classes tomorrow? I wanna visit you, but I still need to make arrangements for my agency.." Hiraku crossed her arms as she pouted in dismay. She really wanted to spend time with the three, but she still had her responsibilities. And she may or may not have her punishments as well.

"Oh c'mon don't worry, lil' kuku! We still have plenty of time to hang out later!" Yamada reassured as the girl slowly lightened up with a smile. She turned to Shouta who was standing beside her handing her her suitcase.