seventy-two

Hiraku teleported on top of Endeavor's car just in time to see Shoto apprehending the villain and Katsuki grabbing a stunned Natsuo.

Hiraku turned her head to see a frozen Endeavor in front and Izuku who was using his black whip to place the cars back on the road.

She immediately opened portals all around the area, letting people know that she had arrived and they were safe. She smirked as she watched Endeavor ran and embrace Katsuki and Natsuo.

"Are you hurt!?" Endeavor exclaimed, worry evident in his tone.

"I'm fine, dammit! Lemme go!" Endeavor hugged the two tightly again. "You smell like a grandpa..!"

Hiraku teleported beside Shoto, scaring the boy for a bit as he said, "you're late, ku."

"Tsk, shut up," she muttered, eyeing the frozen villain in Shoto's grasps.

"No..! Not.. you..!" The villain kept on murmuring over and over again.

Hiraku suddenly had an evil glint in her eyes, and with closed eyes--and a forced smile--said, "Ah, you must be the one who tried hurting my brother." The villain immediately shut his mouth, seeing the dark aura forming around Hiraku. "You got lucky that it was Sho who caught you, because if it was me, then you really don't want to know what I'll do to you."

"ku, stop threatening him." Shoto deadpanned, but also feeling a bit scared and creeped out with the girl's sudden dark aura.

"That's Asra to you, kay? And oh, I'm not threatening him!" Hiraku smiled at the villain again, "I'm just saying the truth."

Shoto shook his head as he said, "i've captured him."

Hiraku's entire aura immediately changed as she approached some civilians, asking them to go inside her portal if they wanted to go to a hospital.

"Hey Dumb-ku! Are all the extras alright?!" Katsuki yelled at Izuku, grabbing Hiraku's attention as she smiled at the explosive boy.

"I'm not sure! But the people who were in the cars are just fine!" Izuku replied.

"Don't worry bout them, Kat! I'll handle it!" Katsuki's eyes widened a bit, noticing Hiraku's presence for the first time.

"What the..!? When did you get here?" Katsuki asked as Hiraku walked toward him.

"Just now," Hiraku answered.

Izuku jogged towards the two, exclaiming, "It's our complete victory!"

"Shut yer face!"

"But why?!" Izuku deadpanned, standing beside Hiraku.

Katsuki turned his back on Hiraku and Izuku as he faced Endeavor and yelled, "What was that you said No.1?! 'This winter'?! 'At least once'?! 'Defeat a villain'?! Faster than you, was that it?!"

Natsuo was still in Endeavor's arms as the No.1 hero said, "Indeed.. You boys were outstanding..!" Hiraku smiled, her hands on her waist. "You were able to cover for my mistake at the fastest possible speed..!"

"Gettin' all modest on me all of a sudden..!" Katsuki muttered under his breath in frustration. "Yer supposed to be more frustrated, dammit..."

"Kacchan..!"

Hiraku stood beside Katsuki, holding his hand in hers. He turned to looked at her, only to see that she was already looking at him with a comforting smile on her face.

She raised a finger to her lips, then pointed at the father and son in front of them. She was telling Katsuki to listen to the two.

Natsuo pushed Endeavor away, saying, "Let g-"