Character Description

Character Name: Nakahara Hiraku(it means open)

Hero Name: The Wandering Hero: Asra

Birthday: 20th of April

Age:15 (but in the prologue she's 13 lol)

Height: 155 cm (becomes 175 cm when she's Asra)

Hair: blonde, but when she's Asra she turns it black

Eye color: Blue; turn green when using Oversight ; turn red when using Omniscience ; turn purple when using Denudation

Skin color: she's really pale since she stores the melanin in her body and uses it to darken her hair for her hero persona

Quirk: 1.Oversight, 2.Omniscience, 3.Denudation

1. She has the ability to control any and every part of her body down to the tiniest cell. Which means she can regenerate wounds of any kind and develop any body part. Although she cannot create anything that a human body cannot. Which means she cannot grow an extra limb or an extra bone.

2. She has the ability to see an event or events that has yet to occur. But she cannot control what or when she sees these events. And she can only see events directly related to her.

3. She can strip the reality of the space and create an incision in order to teleport. It's basically creating portals on thin air. Creating portals need extreme control. The portals can only be created on places she has been in. The travel between portals is instantaneous as well as the creation. The farther the portal is the more fatigue she will feel. Let's say the portal is from Japan to America, she will literally feel like she was carrying a car. The shorter the distance the easier it is. She will only feel fatigue if a living being passes through the portal due to dna being hard to pass through an incision on reality.

Hero name meaning: She's called the wandering hero since her Quirk is about traveling to certain places. Asra means 'travel at night', she travels and her portal is dark like night so yeah Asra.

This is what her portal looks like:

Her hero costume:

...

Her quirk is a bit vague too since more of it will be explained later on in the story hehe. Anyways, please continue reading uwu.