twenty two

After their heartfelt reunion, they decided to talk about themselves. He told her what he had been up to. He told her that he was no longer the Touya she knew before. He told her that he had done awful things. He killed people. He was a villain after all.

She knew. She knew what he had been up to. She knew that he wasn't the Touya she knew before. She knew that he had done awful things. She knew he killed people. She was a hero after all.

He told her he still cared for her. That's why she had to stop looking for him. He told her that they should not see each other anymore. He told her that whatever happens he would still love her.

She knew that he cared. That's why she didn't want to stop looking for him. She told him that they should keep seeing each other. She told him that whatever happened she still loved him.

And what could Touya do? He knew that deep inside, he wanted to keep seeing her as well. And that's why he agreed. They would see each other once in a while. She told him that she would keep a portal open to him always. And he agreed.

After he left, Hiraku found her neck already healed. It seemed that her quirk had started working again. She smiled, knowing that she could see Touya whenever she wanted. She felt happy.

.

The next day school started and Hiraku was told that Class 1-A would be picking out their hero names. Midnight told her that she would be doing it with her. She wanted to decline, since she had business but agreed to stay for awhile.

"Do we really have to?" She groaned. She was with Midnight outside the classroom.

"Of course! It needs to be dramatic!" Hiraku closed her eyes in frustration while shaking her head. She was currently in her Asra form so she was almost Midnight's height. "Is he done yet?"

"In five, four, three, two, one—"

"Because if not, it'll be hell from there!" Midnight said as she burst inside the classroom with Hiraku in tow. Everyone looked at the heroes in awe. Even though they see the both of them almost everyday, seeing them especially Asra in her hero costume always amazed them."The names you pick now! The names you come to be known by the world as now! In many cases, they stay that way after becoming pros!!"

"Midnight and Asra!!" Everyone exclaimed as Midnight smiled brightly. Asra smiled and waved boredly at everyone. She really didn't have time for this.

"Well, she is correct," Aizawa started. "I'll be having Ms. Midnight evaluate your naming sense. Since I definitely can't. The way your futures end up will approach the image projected by the names you choose. It's all down to that old phrase, 'names and natures often agree.' For example :'All Might'. "

"Wait," Kirishima exclaimed. The teachers looked at him. "Why is Nakahara-san here?"

"Oh, I'm not supposed to," she answered as everyone looked at her. "But Midnight dragged me here. So here I am." Everyone nodded in understanding. They knew how Midnight could be pushy, especially Aizawa. "Now I'm gonna leave."

She walked toward the door as everyone waved their goodbyes, but Hiraku stopped and turned around.

"Hey Kat?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll see you later."

"Okay."

Almost everyone looked at the interaction with wonder. They still thought the two acted suspicious. But after the pro hero left they went back on doing their tasks.

.

Hiraku teleported in front of the Endeavor hero agency. She had conflicted feelings toward the hero. Hearing from Touya how abusive he was, she was angry. But she couldn't really hold a grudge against the man since he treated her kindly to this day. And she was ashamed to say that she already forgave him. She didn't really like keeping grudges.