Problem arise

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aman sees Thanu and thinks about her words.

Aman: So, what do you want me to do?

Thanu: Not now. Just now you caused a problem for Avni and that failed. Since you get caught, everyone's eyes will be on you as well as me to not do anything harmful to her or their gang. So, we have to be silent for some months. Even the semester exams are going to start next month. So, we have to do every plan for the next semester. Let them be happy for some months.

Aman: Why can't we do something now?

Thanu: If my plan fails and gets to know that I was behind then they not only will suspend me and also they won't allow us to write exams and I don't want that to happen. If they didn't allow me to write then I will tell them your name as well to not write the exams. Do you want that?

Aman: No. We will do it the next semester.

Thanu: Cool.

They both handshakes like they are joining hands to take revenge against them. On the other side, Avni gets up from her bed and gets freshens up, and comes out to see there was no coffee in the room. She comes out of the room and at the same time, Neil comes there and handed her coffee. She gets that and drinks.

Neil: I took the coffee to heat it. Come sit.

They sit in the chair.

Avni: Senior, how...

Neil: I carried you and made you sleep on the bed and I slept on the couch since you didn't wake up when I called you.

Avni: You carried me?

Neil: Yes. Why? What happened?

Avni: No, nothing. (In mind): Shall I ask him about my sleep or not?

Neil: What are you thinking?

Avni: ab... Last night, I slept in my room and... You were here. Since I slept, I don't know what happened yesterday night. That... I want to know... Whether... Did I disturb your sleep in any way?

Neil: What?

Avni: I mean... Did I cry or speak anything nonsense in sleep that disturbed your sleep in any way?

Neil thinks about last night.

Neil: No.

Avni: Are you sure?

Neil: Yes. Why did you ask?

Avni: No, just... I will go and cook.

Avni gets up from her place and Neil too gets up from his place. Both hit their head and steps back and sees each other by rubbing their head. They smile.

Neil: I had already cooked.

Avni: How?

Neil: By seeing YouTube.

Avni sees him in disbelief. They both start to eat.

Avni: It was tasty.

Neil: Not like your cooking.

Avni sees him.

Avni: You told me about my work...

Neil: Why don't you take tuition?

Avni: Tuition?

Neil: Yes, tuition. Tuition for school students in your area and nearby area. You can tutor them on the terrace. Per student for a monthly charge of 600 as fees. If 5 students join then you can earn 3000 monthly and if 10 students then 6000 monthly. What do you think?