Dinner🍴🍱 🍽

Hii Guys!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

                          They all moved to their class and listens to their lectures. When all started to go, Purab held Bulbul's hand and stopped her from moving to her class. They all went front there. Bulbul sees her hand held by Purab and sees him closer to her. Her heartbeat started to rise by seeing him closer to him. He leaves a gap and left her hand. She smiles and sees him.

Bulbul: Why did you stop me?

Purab: I wanna ask you something.

Bulbul: Tell me.

Purab: Pragya said that Thanu has a photo of ours and it was gonna be posted on the notice board by defaming you in the words of me, right?

Bulbul: I heard that. So what? It was stopped, right?

Purab: Would you have believed me if such things had happened?

Bulbul: Why did you ask all of a sudden?

Purab: I just wanna know. What do you think about me?

Bulbul: Do you wanna hear me as Avni says to Neil bro or like my words?

Purab: Your words. That will say what you think about me.

Bulbul: Senior, I know a lot about you. It was not the period we spend like Neil bro and Avni. I have spent a lot of time with you. When Avni has faith that Neil bro doesn't do this by spending such a short time then I have full faith in you that you won't do that kind of thing to me, senior. Even you won't do this to me or some other girls. Because you are not. Is that enough?

Purab: Enough. Go to your class.

Bulbul: Senior, aren't you happy inside by hearing my words?

Purab: Why should I? Go to your class without thinking about anything.

Bulbul: Fine. If you don't admit it. Still, I admit. I am happy that you held my hand and I am happy that you thought to know about my feeling i.e., to know whether to believe you. I am happy you gave importance to me here.

Purab: Go to your class.

                       Purab started to walk crossing her. He smiles and shook his head and went from there. Bulbul too felt happy because of Purab and moved to her class happily. Avni's mind was now fully occupied by Pragya who came today and helped her. She was totally happy today. And for her pleasure, Pragya is the reason, her childhood friend. And here, Neil's mind was occupied by Avni who believe him and was happy to know that from herself. He didn't expect Avni will believe him in this. After their college time was over, everyone assembled at their regular meeting place. 

Monica: Shall we go?

Bulbul: Yes.

                      Abhi, Monica, DD, Ali, and Ria get in Abhi's car. Pragya, Bulbul, Purab, and Avni get in Bulbul's car.

Ali: Neil, why don't you enter Bulbul's car?

Monica: yaar, Ali. He knows where Avni's house was. He will come on his bike on his own. Right, Neil?

Abhi: Monica, don't tease him. Neil, you come on your bike.

                          They all drove the vehicle towards Avni's house. On the way, Avni messages her coworker that she won't come to work today and asked to inform the owner. They parked the vehicle and stood before the house. Avni goes and gets the key from the Neighbour's aunty and opens the door. They all enter and Avni switched on the light. They all sat on the sofa and Avni brings the water for them. They get that and drink the water. They all see her house and how she kept that.