This isn't about water....

<3 You're not thirsty, stop forcing yourself to drink so much water
( ⚠️ talks of alcohol )

Time skip: Two Months

Everyone seemed to be doing fine. Things were going smoothly.

The Bang family welcomed a baby girl last month. Minho remembers that day so vividly. From the car ride over to the hospital, to actually being able to hold Aera, Bang Aera.

Chan was so protective of her, he didn't even want to hold her at first because he was scared to harm his daughter. Jeongin made sure to assure Chan that he wasn't, and was finally able to get his boyfriend to hold their baby girl.

Hajoon, the older brother never left her side. He even made sure to sleep on the chair next to her when they fell asleep. He was excited for her to go home.

....

That night Minho remembers it so vividly.
Because that night, Straykids were together. He felt all his worries disappear . No stress, no anxiety, and no cravings.

Jisung was one of the happiest people in the hospital room. Minho clearly remembers jisung breaking down when he held Aera for the first time. Happiness always looked so good on Han. This had the dancer thinking Maybe, just maybe they might have a family of their own one day.

But for now, Minho wished he could feel like that again. No stress, no anxiety, and no......cravings.

.....

The last time Minho drank was when his father left him and his mom for good. The only reason why Minho remembers that night was because.....

He let the alcohol in his system take over.

.......

From then on he promised not to drink again out of stress or anger. But now.... All Minho could think about was the burning sensation alcohol gave him.
It had been like this for awhile, but Minho was close to just giving in now. He didn't tell jisung or anyone, simply because he didn't want to bother them. They all have their own things to worry about.

He thought he had it under control.
Just drink water......

Water will break the cravings.

"Hyung?.....Minho!"

The dancer turned around and met Hyunjin who was confusingly looking at him. He hair was pulled back into a short ponytail. He probably just finished the last class of the day.

"Hyung, I've been calling you for awhile now. You okay?" The taller males expression soften when Minho finally looked at him. To hyunjin the older looked so tired. Tired than usually, under his eyes were eye bags that were noticeable.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just thinking about the competition... you know about the money and stuff.."
Minho sat down and stared at the bottle of water on his desk.