You drew stars around my scars

<3 I place kisses on them, on each one of them.

The minsung couple were currently at home lost in their worlds. Minho was playing with Doongie and the other 2 cats, while jisung was siting at the kitchen table writing his lyrics.

It went like this for awhile until Minho noticed he was still in his dance (work) clothes.
This caused him to get up and walk over to their room.

Jisung on the other hand finally looked up from his laptop when he heard the water turn on in the bathroom which probably indicated Lino was going to shower. The blonde boy just went back to work looking at his laptop which had such little done.
I mean, don't blame him. The 3 rachas have been busy non stop recently.

Song after song, they were asked to compose so much in such little time.

Jisung closed his laptop and placed his head on the cold table hoping it'll help the headache that was growing.

In the hallway was Minho walking towards the kitchen with a nervous look. He saw his boyfriend's head down and knew he was probably done.

"Sungie?"

"Yes Min" The younger didn't pick up his head from the table. But he could feel his boyfriend getting closer.

Jisung opened his eyes once he felt Minho standing in front of him. He turned his head to make eye contact. The look Minho had then caused jisung to sit up.

"Baby you okay? " the younger knew something was up.

Minho looked at jisung then back to the hallway. " I was wondering if you wanted to shower..."

"Oh" Jisung felt relieved, "I'll shower after you. It's okay."

"With me... love. I was wondering if you wanted to shower together." Finally Minho got the question out. He looked down at jisung who was just staring at him.

"I shouldn't. I have a lot of........ "Jisung hated saying it but it was his doing. It's his fault he couldn't shower with him comfortably. "My scars Minho. They're ugly and they're all over."

The older just continued to look at his boyfriend softly. "I'm sorry..." Jisung said as he looked away from minhos soft gaze.

"Jisung, look at me." Minho squatted down hoping to get sung's attention. He didn't care about his scars, everyone has their own scars on themselves. Some show and some don't. But each one of them are a symbol of what you've been through.

"Baby, your scars....I won't look at them. But I'll never judge you because of them. They're apart of you my Love, understand that I'll never let those scars define you. " Minho held his hand out waiting for jisungs.

"But I have a lot Min... on my arms,
Thighs, and my hips.... " Jisung finally looked up and placed his hand on minhos.

The older just smiled and pulled the younger one towards their room. They each got
A set of clothes and a towel. Minho was the first one to start taking off his clothes. Jisung being second, he was able to peak at his boyfriends body.