My soulmate (pt.1)

<3 cuz I wanna be your favorite boy. I wanna be the one that makes your day. The one you think about as you lie awake.

Time skip: a couple of weeks

A rhythm of knocks came from the door as jisung hurried to put on his platform converse.

"Coming lix"

Minho walked into the living room with dori in his arms.

"Do you have everything. Do you have money?"

Jisung looked up at Minho with a forced smile.
"Yes mom, Minnie I got everything. Don't worry."

Jisung got up and faced Minho."how do I look?"

Minho scanned jisung up and down then looked at him.

"A little to good for my liking. You sure you wanna hang out with freckles? We can cuddle and watch Netflix. "

"Haha that trick isn't going to work on me. Plus I promise lix to take him out. "

Minho just sighed and went to open the door. Felix didn't wait for anything and rushed in to hug Han.

"Yay!! I couldn't wait so I came a little early. Sorry about that.."

Jisung just shook his head. "It's okay. Don't be sorry. Come on let's go before Minho doesn't let me go. "

Felix looked over at Minho who was the door. A glare came from Minho and the three cats around him.

Scary.

Felix just grabbed jisung and walked out. But jisung pulled away and walked back.

Minho was about to close the door when he felt something block it. A  shoe actually.

"Shit sung. I'm sorry "

Jisung just leaned in and kissed
Minho.

"You'll be here when I'm come home right?"

Minho put down dori and hugged his boyfriend.

"Yes love, I'm not going anywhere. And if I do, I'll text you. "

"Okay. Okay. Well bye bye"

Minho kissed jisung one last time. "Bye baby. Have fun. "

Jisung walked back where Felix was left.

"Sorry lix, I wanted to say bye. "

Felix stopped and stood in front of jisung. He placed his hands on the chubby cheeks and looked him dead in the eye.

"Han Jisung! There is nothing to be sorry about. You were saying bye to your boyfriend. Will you let me say bye to changbin?"

"No."

"Exactly.. wait what?"

Jisung just laughed. "I'm joking of course. "

Felix mind stopped working. Jisung was finally playing back. He pulled jisung in for
Another hug.

"God Hannie..... I fricken missed you. "

Jisung just patted his back.

"I missed you too Felix. Now come on. Let go!"

Jisung pulled Felix this time.

Jilix's date had begun.

................

@felix_seo

It's so hard to get him to take a photo

It's so hard to get him to take a photo. But let me bless your eyes with..... Han Jisung <3

Liked by bangchannie, Jeongin.bang, changbinnie, seungminhwang, hyungjin, and 1,234 others

987 comments
@bangchannie: Poor han 😂
@Jeongin.bang: Cute!! Jilix 💜
@seungminhwang: hey!! Jisung hope you've been doing well, we should all hang out. I miss you all 🤍
@hyungjin @seungminhwang I agree with you babe.
@minnie_lee: Beautiful 💍

.......

Hey!! The last part is suppose to look like a Instagram post, I don't know how to make it look realistic, so that's all I could think of. Sending love your way
~Nevaeh ✌️