I'm okay

<3 when I found you, my heart found a home

Minho placed his phone down and turned back around, taking his eyes off the calendar. Jisung was beginning to move around, probably indicating he was waking up.

"Hannie?"

"Mhm?" Jisung softly rubbed his eyes before looking at his boyfriend.

"How are you feeling?" Minho gently moved his boyfriends bangs before placing a kiss on his forehead.

Jisung closed his eyes, breathing in his boyfriend comforting scent. "I'm okay.....I think." To be honest, jisung didn't know how to feel. He felt fine, but still uneasy with himself.

It was hard to think about what he did last year. It was wrong to say, he's hasn't had those thoughts again. But it's safe to say that jisung was getting better.

"Love?"

Jisung took his eyes off Minho chest to look at him. His boyfriend worriedly stared into his eyes trying to understand what's going on in his head.

"I'm okay..." jisung softly smiled before moving closer to Minho.  The older let out a sigh, he knew jisung wasn't fully okay. But His arm still found its way around jisung waist bring him closer.

"Jisung, you don't have to lie to me."

"I know...I just don't know how to feel." Jisung slowly sat up. "Like I don't feel sad or lonely, I... I just feel okay ."

Minho slowly sat up as well. Jisung turned over to look at him.

"Is it okay to feel like this?" Jisung asked.

Minho tilted his head. "Like what my love?"

Jisung looked away and down at his arms. "Like nothing happened. Aren't I suppose to feel depressed, or guilty.."

Minho leaned in to kiss his boyfriends cheek." Hey, hey, who said you had to feel like that?"

"I don't know. I guess I did." Jisung brought his knees closer to his chest. "It's just- I did something so selfish, and I'm acting like it's nothing. I hurt you, my brother, and everyone else. And I'm pretending like it didn't happen. Like if I didn't try to kill myself"

Jisung bit his lip, guilt washed over him. He always opened up too much. "I'm sorry.."

Minho shook his head continuously. "No, no. Han jisung you shouldn't be sorry. It wasn't selfish, what you did. I understand that the world and some people in it made your life so difficult. I know I wasn't able to heal you from everything back then. But I'll will now." The older gently grabbed the younger arm pull it closer to him. The sleeve was already rolling up, showing off jisung's scars.

"Min.."

Minho placed a soft kiss on the most darkest one, meaning the most recent one. "I'm sorry the world wasn't so nice to you jisung."

"It's okay, I'm slowly learning to forgive it."

Minho rolled the younger's sleeve back down before looking back at him. "Come on, let go make dinner."

Minho got up and off the bed before walking over to jisung side. He stuck out his hand waiting for jisungs.

"What are we going to make?" Jisung got up with the help of his boyfriend. They slowly walked over to the kitchen.

"Umm... what about beef wellington?" Minho looked over at jisung.

"Yeah! You haven't made that in a while." Jisung let go of his boyfriends hand as he started to get out the ingredients.

Minho just stood there watching. He shouldn't be thinking about what would've been, because jisung was still here. The jisung he loved from the beginning.

Their story was barely getting started, and hardships are yet to come. But this time no one will leave the other behind.

.......

"Hey mom, we're going to stay at the apartment tonight. Please tell Chan."

"Of course! I love you son."

"I love you too mom."

......

You're so beautiful <3

Thank you ☹️ for #2 on changlix, you all just made my day

Sending love and hugs your way
~Nevaeh 💕