Pretending to be strong

<3 you cover up your arms with your sleeve. Even in hundred degree heat.

'Knock knock knock'

A blonde curly haired boy (Chan) opened the door and smiled at the person standing on the other side. "Hey sung! Thanks for coming. Come in"

Chan moved to the side and jisung walked in. He placed his backpack on the couch and kept his jacket on.

"Joon is getting ready and jeongin is still asleep. It was a rough night.... He probably won't be up for a while. " chan collected his laptop and what seemed to be a hundred papers. He stuffed everything into a backpack and got his keys.

"Hyung, did you eat?" Jisung asked as he watched chan stress out slowly. Chan just looked at jisung and smiled. "Yeah. I did. Don't worry."

Jisung went to his backpack and pulled out a  container. "Here min made something for you. He knew you wouldn't eat. Take it. "

Jisung handed the container to the older and didn't dare wait for an answer.

Chan just sighed but deep down he was grateful for it. The meeting was probably going to last most of the day. "Hey sung I got to go. I'll let you and bin know how it goes. Text me if anything happens."

Jisung heard little footsteps running from down the hallway. This caused him to hold back his leader. "Wait, say goodbye chan. "

Chan quickly turned around and opened up his arms when he heard "dad" from joon.

They shared a short but sweet hug.

"Dad, say bye to ma too...." Joon told chan as he pulled him towards chans room.

While Chan went in quietly Joon ran to han and caught him up with everything that was going on in his life. And after a while his dad came out of the room closing the door softly.

"Okay. I'm leaving this time for sure. " Chan said as he opened the front door. He gave one last smile to Joon and jisung before he left.

....

"Play it again sung!!"

Jisung laughed as he watched joon point at the TV. He was so excited. They we're currently watching funny cat videos. Jisung new the best ones to play thanks to Minho.

"I wanna kitty.." joon whispered. "Can I see yours and lee knows kitties?? The young boys eyes lit up as jisung pulled his phone out.

After scrolling through his camera roll for awhile, he stopped on a photo of his boyfriend and his 'children'. He turned to phone over and watched a Hajoon smiled from ear to ear. His dimples were now showing 

"Cute!!"

........

Towards the afternoon, jisung started to prepare something for jeongin to eat. Joon also helped with the little thing just be safe.

"Do you want me to wake up ma?" The young boy watched from his seat as jisung turned off the stove, which probably meant the food was ready.