December 13th*

<3 You don't see me as a person do you? I'm just some tool, who's always turning up to stop you from hating yourself so much.

⚠️ TW!
Suicide attempt
(Please not read if you're uncomfortable)

"Baby..." jisung gently poked his boyfriend.

Minho quickly woke up and turned over to face jisung. He scanned his boyfriend up and down. "Hey- what's wrong? You okay?"

Jisung giggled softly at his worried boyfriend. "I'm okay love. I just wanted to tell you that there's breakfast." Jisung leaned in to kiss his boyfriend's forehead. "And I'm going to go home for a while. My mom needs help with something."

Minho sat up after jisung said that. "Let me go with you..." he knew Jisung didn't have the best relationship with his parents. Minho just wanted to make sure he'll be okay.

Jisung just shook his head. "I'll be okay Min."
Minho still looked unsure, but just nodded. Jisung turned around to leave.

"Wait, did you eat already?" Minho asked.

Jisung paused and looked back at Minho. "I'll eat over there. But make sure you eat, okay?"

Minho felt so uneasy. But he quickly shook it off and nodded. "I'll see you later. Love you Hannie."

"I love you too Minho."

......

Jisung unlocked the door welcoming himself in. The light was on to the kitchen, his mom was probably in there. But the blonde just walked past her and straight to his room.

Nothing ever changed in this house. The people in it, his room, and the uncomfortable feeling. Jisung continued to looked around his old room.

"Jisung?"

The blonde boy turned around to face the person.
Of course, it was his mother.

"I thought I saw you. What are you doing here?"

Jisung gently smiled at her. "Just wanted to stop by.... Is that okay?"

Mrs. Han looked at her son for a while before nodding. "Yeah.... Are you hungry? I can make something."

Her cooking wasn't always the best, but she tried. That's all the mattered to jisung. His mom actually tried to be his 'parent'.

"Sure."

Jisung watched as she left closing the door behind her. The house was quiet again.

⚠️⚠️
(This is where it starts)

Jisung walked out of his room and into the bathroom. He took out his medication from his pocket before taking off his jacket. Goosebumps were visible on his arms from how cold it was.

His body continued to move on its own, his mind blank. He opened the mirror cabinet and took out his old blades. His parents probably never found them.