My honey

<3 Whatever you do, don't hurt yourself. Please

Minho watched in the mirror as his kids danced to TWICE's: 'Fancy'

Yes, he taught kids. He stood in the middle while Felix and Hyunjin were
On the side and somewhere in the back.

Those two were plus Minho were the best teachers you could ever get in Seoul. But people don't easily accept that. They say they're too young to be good.

Welp they can go suck a monstrous peepee. (Jk sorry, excuse my language)

Felix was the most energetic one and Hyunjin was the dramatic one. But overall they were a an amazing trio with Minho.

"Yah!!! Good job!" Minho shouted as the song ended. They were able to run through the whole dance without that many mistakes.

The young boys and girls dramatically laid on the ground breathing deeply.

"Wow, tired already?"

"Well sorry mister pro dancer, these kids aren't built like you. "

Minho looked over the Hyunjin who dared to speak.

"Shut it weasel "

Felix got up and walked over to Minho and sat down.

"How's Hannie?"

Minho looked over and smiled at the thought of jisung.

"Good, he's doing better "

Felix gave Minho a gentle smile. " that's wonderful to hear. "

"Who's Hannie?"

Minho and Felix looked over and saw the kids all looking at them.

From the corner the tallest male spoke up again. "Yeah Minho hyung, who's Hannie?"

Minho glared at Hyunjin then gently looked at the kids.

"Hannie is someone special to me..."

The freckled boy knew the older wasn't going to be able to say it so he helped a little.

"Hannie is Minho's cute boyfriend."

All the kids gasped. The room was filled with bombarding question coming left and right.

"You have a boyfriend??"

"You're not single. "

"Mister, we have to meet him"

"Yeah!! Can we see him!"

"Yeah!!"

Minho couldn't answer, he was overwhelmed. So he got up and pulled his phone out.

All the kids went quiet.

The Minho turned his phone around. Showing off his beautiful lover.

This photo was taken not so long ago, maybe when jisung

This photo was taken not so long ago, maybe when jisung.... Never mind. He's just beautiful.

"Squirrel!"

All the kids erupt with 'yes!'

Felix started laughing.

"Kids I thought the same thing. You should see when he eat. His cheeks get so round!"

The kids wanted more but their time was up. Their parents got there to pick them up.

Minho laid on the ground with the other two. They talked about the upcoming competition they wanted to take the kids on. But money was their biggest problem.

"How's changbin and seungmin ?"

The longer hair male spoke up first. "Well, seungmin is releasing his first mini album. And you can just guess how stressed he is. Poor baby. "

"You're just not getting as much attention as you want. Changbin is doing well, he's mom visits us a lot more. "

Minho knew that was good, it was hard for
Changbin to come out to his parents especially his mother.

Minho had been friends with all these boy except jisung at first. Felix was the one to introduce jisung to them during high school.

And bam! Their story continues and now here they are.

Everything was now quiet until someone the door swung open.

"Hyunjin! Get you butt in the car, we're going to be late. And you still need to shower!"

All three boys sat up fearing their life especially Hyunjin.

"Shoot baby, sorry I lost track of time. "

The puppy boy went up to his boyfriends and picked him up. Practically dragging him out, but before he left he quickly said 'hi' to the other two.

.......

"I don't know how Hyunjin got seungmin to fall for him. "

Minho let out a small laugh. He checked his phone and got up.

"Come on, let's go get them. Before the decide to pull another all nighter.

Felix got up and followed right behind Minho, they walked over the JYP. The company their boyfriends work at.

.............

Chapter 2!!! Yay 😌 I hope you're doing well. Vent in the chat if you need to get something off your chest. Sending love your way~
Nevaeh <3