Jeongin, what's wrong?

<3 I sometimes wonder if I am enough. Did I do well? Or am I still a mistake needing to be be erased

(Flashback)

No

No,no,no,no

Jeongin felt numb. Everything was quiet around him.

He sat down on the toilet seat with a pregnancy test . The constant shaking from his hands and the tears flooding his eyes made it hard to see. But jeongin knew his eyes weren't playing tricks. Especially after he calmed down a bit, he didn't want to scare Joon who was laying on his bed waiting for Him. So he kept quiet.

A smiley face and the words Pregnant
was what jeongin couldn't look away from. He knew something was up when he starting getting nauseous every morning after Chan left. He knew something was up when he was gaining weight even when he tried dieting. He knew something was up when his mind and heart was telling him to buy the pregnancy test.

Chan

What was he going to tell Chan....
Jeongin doesn't want to stress him more than he already is. He probably already feels like he has to do so much and pretend he's okay, when he's not. Jeongin doesn't wanna hurt him even more.

Innie doesn't wanna be the reason why Chan feels pressured to take care of him.

........

Time skip: few weeks

"Babe?"

Chan took of his headphones and placed them around his neck. His boyfriend was sitting in front of him with papers scattered around the table.

The older was working on their new track and the younger was planning out his schedule. But jeongin quietness started to worry Chan. He's usually talking about his day or some other thing.

"Jeongin, what's on your mind?" Chan closed his laptop and had his full attention on his boyfriend. "Is something bothering you love?"

Jeongin heart was breaking, he didn't want to pretend to be strong anymore. But he needs to continue.

"Oh, no it's just work had been hectic. I'm just stressed over that. How's the new track?" Jeongin kept his eyes on the papers in front of him. He was waiting for Chan to answer him.

But when no answer was given, Innie looked up towards Chan.

The softest smile was plastered on his face. And his eyes weren't filled with tiredness or anything. Chan didn't look mad or anything. To be more specific, he looked proud.

Why?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Innie looked back down. He wasn't someone to be proud for. He was never something to be proud of....well that's what his mom had told him.

He was bound to mess up every time.

"Stop looking at me like that.. stop!" Jeongin raised his voice as the past replays over in his head. His mom holding up the pregnancy test he had tried hiding. Everything was coming back.

"Baby?" Chan got up slowly trying not to cause much noise, due to joon being asleep in the room not to far down the hallway.

As Chan got closer to Jeongin he noticed the tears falling on the white papers and the tight grip he had on his shirt. Specifically his stomach area.

"Jeongin what's wrong?" Chan bent down in order to look at his Jeongin better.

"I'm sorry- I tried to be stronger-do better this time." Jeongin took a deep shaky breath, " but I can't do anything. You always have to worry about me. Or help me. I'm not good enough...I always put some much on you."

Chan hand reached out to Jeongin cheek and gently rubbed the new tears falling. "Shh... don't say those things. I worry about you because I want to. You're my family my everything, I don't wanna ever see you hurt or sick. I want to protect you just like you do for me." Chan continued to look at Jeongin whos eyes were closed as he tried to calm his breathing. " Innie, look at me... what's going on my love?"

The younger slowly opened his eyes to look at the older. But whenever he looked at him the more it hurt.

"I-"

Chan could hear the shakiness in his voice as he spoke up. "Take your time. Breath Jeongin..."

Chan grabbed a chair and sat in front of his boyfriend who was facing him. The younger was slowly calming down which was great, but chan still felt worried.

"I'm pregnant Chan."

The room got quiet again.

Nothing was making noise, just the bouncing of Jeongin's leg.

"Say something please...chan please."

The younger looked up at chan with a worried face ready for the older to me mad or stressed.

But instead Chan was smiling like crazy.

"I know."

"How? I threw away the pregnancy test."

Chan got up and placed a kiss on the younger's forehead. His hand made its way to the younger's and pulled it away from the tight grip it had on the shirt.

"You threw away the test, but not the box." Chan laughed as Jeongin placed his head in his hands. "Also, you were constantly placing your hand on your tummy."

"Oh.."

Chan just smiled at the younger and kissed his forehead again. "Love listen, I never want you to think you're not enough. It's hard, I know but imma be here. I'll do my best to help you, and all I ask for if for you to not give up and come to me when it gets to hard. "

Jeongin felt himself tears up but he pushed them away and nodded. " you too. I'll protect you too."

We'll be okay

......

Maxident!!!💕 every song is on repeat for me. What do you all think about it??
Please give yourself some love today. You deserve it. Sending love your way
~Nevaeh ☀️