Grow up

<3 The kindest people do not exist— they choose to soften where circumstance had tried to harden them.

Time skip: 3 years

Jisung P.O.V

To be honest, I've thought about ending things. But then I realized something, even though certain things can make life difficult sometimes, it doesn't mean they're worth dying over.

I would've missed out on a lot. Starting with Chan proposing to Jeongin. I can't believe these two are finally married, I placed my bets ever since highschool that they were going to be the first ones to make it official. Then there came the seungjin family, yes family. They welcome a baby girl not to long ago. She was the cutest and chubbiest baby I had seen.

Then there was Felix and changbin. They were living their lives to the fullest. Changbin, Chan, and me were able to make it on the billboard top 10 and most of our albums are doing well. We're thinking of touring sometime in our career, just not now. Felix, Hyunjin, and Minho's company was finally being recognized. There team of youngsters continued to compete.

Then, there was me and Minho. We're doing well, still have our 3 babies Soonie, Doongie, and Dori to keep us busy. Ms. Lee was doing well too. We all still visit her and keep her updated on our lives.

It's kind of sad how time flys. We aren't in highschool anymore. Jeongin is taller than most of us, and already has two kids. Seungmin finally has the little family he's always wanted. Felix is about to be changbin's Fiancé.

Yeah, changbin was going to propose today. On one of the coldest days of December.
He wanted all of us to be there.

.......

"I can't do it. I can't..."Changbin paced back and fourth between Chan and jisung. The other two were just smiling, it was rare to see changbin so anxious but for a good reason.

"Bin, calm down. You're going to ruin the floor." Chan walked up to slightly buffer male to stop him. They were currently at chan's house trying to review for tonight.

"Hyung, what if..." changbin looked at Chan.

The older immediately shook his head. "No 'what if's' bin. Felix is crazy over you. You, me, and jisung know that. Everyone does."

Jisung carefully placed his hand on changbin's shoulder, giving it a soft squeeze. "Felix is going to love it. But why did you chose the coldest frickin
Day." Jisung tried to lighten up the mood.

"Well, I didn't know." Changbin shrugged. Chan and jisung laughter lighten up the room.

A vibration was felt in jisungs hand coming from his phone. It was a text from Minho telling him to come home and get ready.

Jisung looked back up and the two others. "Well, I still need to shower and get ready. I'll see you two later?"

Chan nodded. "Yep."

Jisung looked at changbin before engulfing him into a hug. "I'm really happy for you bin. You and Lix."
Jisung felt a pair of arms wrap around his waste, tightening the hug.

"Thanks bubs."

.......

This leads us to now.

Changbin and Felix were ahead of us, walking hand in hand. Felix was point at all the pretty lights they had out for Christmas.

I couldn't help but get anxious myself as changbin started to pull out the small box. All of us were holding out breaths.

I felt Minho squeeze my hand.

......

"Look! Bin aren't those so pretty." Felix turned to his boyfriend. Changbin was already looking at him, admiring him.

"Not as pretty as you." The older leaned in placing a kiss on the freckled boy's forehead.

"I knew you were going to say that." Felix looked back at the lights smiling.

The continued to walk along the trails. Suddenly, Felix stopped when he saw the huge Christmas tree. This is what what he was most excited for. "Babe!! We made it!" Felix was about to pat his boyfriends shoulder but surprisingly missed. He quickly turned around once he couldn't feel changbin.

"Bin..."

.....
Hello lovelies, it's finally the last chapters of this book. How do you all feel?? Thank you for reading. I hope you all are doing well 💕
Sending love and hugs your way
~Nevaeh 🌋