December 13th

<3 one life spent with you, is all I could wish for.

"Jisung..."

Minho rubbed his eyes, clearing his foggy vision. "How long have you been up?"

The younger looked away from his boyfriend and back to the movie playing on the T.V. He lost track of time after waking up from a nightmare around 3 in the morning.

"I just woke up around 30 minutes ago."Jisung looked back at Minho giving him a tried smile. "I couldn't go back to bed, so I decided to come to the living room. Soonie was up already as well."

Jisung tried his best to sound okay. He couldn't break just yet. Not today.

Minho walked over to the couch and took a seat next to his boyfriend. The lie was avoided. He leaned his head onto his shoulder and closed his eyes. "I'll make breakfast in a little bit, then maybe we can nap after that. How does that sound?"

Minho didn't get a verbal response from jisung, just a small nod. And that's okay, if jisung didn't feel like talking at all, that's okay. If he didn't feel like getting out of bed today, that's okay.
Minho didn't care if jisung didn't want to do anything, because all the older could possibly care about is jisung still being here. Alive and safe.

That's all Minho cared about today.

.......

"Nap?" Minho pulled jisungs empty plate away from him to wash it. The dancer could tell how the sleepless night was catching up to the younger.

Jisung shook his head, but eventually laid it on his arms as Minho went on to wash the dishes. He desperately tried to keep his eyes open, but everything around him made him feel so relaxed. The temperature in the room wasn't too cold, but enough for jisung to keep his hoodie on. The sound of the water coming from the sink wasn't to harsh.
Then there was Soonie, Doongie, and dori, they were happily laying together in their bed, snuggled up. Jisung smiled to himself as he continued to look at them.

Finally, there was a point were his eyes finally stayed closed. Jisung had fallen asleep.

.......

"Hey mom, what's up?" Minho closed the door quietly to their room. Leaving a sleeping jisung alone.

"Hey... I was just wondering if you and jisung would like to come over to the restaurant and have dinner with the others. Chan had mentioned it earlier this week, but I was worried to ask you. Chan said he would understand if jisung wasn't up for it..."

Minho walked away from their room as his mother explained. He didn't know if jisung was up for going out, especially today. But he didn't want to answer for jisung.

"I'll ask him mom, and I'll let you and chan know. Okay?"

"Okay, thank you son. I love you."

Minho smiled to himself and his answered back. "I love you too mom."

Minho ended the phone call and walked back to their room. He slowly opened the door and smiled as he saw his boyfriend still sound asleep. His head was barely peeking out from the blanket that was covering his whole body.

The night light had gone off an hour ago leaving nothing but the light from outside shining through any open areas from the curtains.

The dancer walked over and laid back down in his spot. But before he could place his hand on his boyfriends waist, he needed to place his phone down.

Minho turned around to place his phone on the  night-stand, but stopped when he looked at the calendar.

Today was December 13

But this time it wasn't circled.

.....
We're back in the present
Hello!! It's been a hot minute, hasn't it? I'm sorry for the slow updates, I hadn't thought this book would make it this far 😅. I'm trying my best to work and end this book as perfectly as I can.

But besides that, how are you all doing? I hope everything is going okay. Make sure to treat yourself today, take a nap or go eat something you love :) thank you for being here

Sending love and hugs your way :>
~Nevaeh💕