Where's Jisung?*

<3 Call my friends and tell them that I love them. And I'll miss them. But I'm not sorry.

(Still in the past)

"Jeongin...love where are you?" Chan panicked when he saw the couch empty. Jeongin was laying there before he left. He had just gotten home from dropping of Hajoon at his parents house. I.N wasn't feeling to good, so they thought it was best for Joon to be with his grandparents.

"Innie?" Chan walked into his room noticing the bathroom light was on. His stomach dropped when he heard his boyfriend call out to him. It was so quiet, the blonde barely heard it.

Chan quickly walked in to only see jeongin laying on the toilet seat. His breathing was too short and quick for chans liking.

The older kneeled down next to his boyfriend , rubbing his back gently. "We should go to the hospital... "

The younger male slowly moved his head up and down. "Yes.....p-please." He could feel tears starting to build up as placed his shaky hand on his tummy. It was too early to feel any movement from the baby, but still..... jeongin knew there was something wrong.

Chan could here the younger's soft sniffles. He knew jeongin hated being vulnerable, it made him feel weak. But around Chan, jeongin knew that it was okay to mess up, and to ask for help.

"Love, do you think you can stand?" Chan asked quietly as he stood up.

"Mhm.." jeongin placed his hands on the toilet,pushing himself up.

Chan still placed his hands on jeongin's waist as he stood up. He could feel the younger start to sway. "Innie, you sure?"

The younger just nodded before he slowly started to walk out. Chan quickly turned off the light and hurried to the others side.

Chan quickly helped I.N into the car, and not forgetting to check up on him every minute. The car ride was quiet, just the sound of Chans finger continuously tapping in the steering wheel.

"C-Chan..stop." Jeongin weakly turned his head to face his stressed out boyfriend. "The tapping..."

Chan quickly stopped for a while, but his anxiety was too much. He continued the tapping, but this time he wasn't stopped. Once Chan noticed this is quickly looked over to his boyfriend.

Jeongin was passed out.

"Jeongin! Wake up!" Chan shook his boyfriend as he continued to drive as fast as he could. The hospital wasn't too far, which was good. But jeongin wasn't moving.

Once arriving, Chan handed his boyfriend over to the nurses in the ER unit. He tried to follow them, but was told to stay back. It took a couple nurses to hold him back, but he was eventually sat down and being watched by the nearby nurses.

Chan continued to wait.....and wait...

Hour's probably passed, and Chan wasn't doing so well. His thoughts were getting a little overwhelming for him. All he could think about was the worst. The baby was too small, anything can happen. Or what if jeongin body gave up.