Zombie

<3 I feel like I became a zombie. Not alive, but I'm still walkin.

"Shit I'm late, damn it Minho you just had to turn off the alarm..... I hope seungmin doesn't leave."
Currently jisung situation wasn't looking so good. The blond haired boy running
As fast as he could with a guitar on his back. Trying to get to the restaurant as fast as he could.

It was quite a sight to see.

                                            📱
———————-/ incoming call/————————
——————/puppy Min 🐶/———————-

Jisung swiped right and answered "I'm coming. I promise I'll be there in a bit" Jisung sounded breathless.

All the puppy could here was breathing and what he thought sounded like running.

"Jisung, where are you. "

"I-I'm almost there. My alarm didn't go off. I'm so sorry. "

"Hyung are you running?"

"Yes!"

"Oh."

Not even two seconds later, The puppy turned around when the restaurants bells rung. And there stood jisung. Hair messy and his hands on his knees.

"Hyung, here... drink this. "
Seungmin walked up to jisung and placed a cold water bottle in his head. The blond just stood up and drank almost half.

"I need to start working out again....I feel tired already. "

The younger just laughed and grabbed the blond, pulling him to the stage.

"Come on, I picked the songs already. Let's do this! "

Jisung liked the way happinesses looked on seungmin. He was known to have a cold personality and come off as rude but if you really get to know this puppy, he's the most caring person. Hyunjin was really lucky.

"Hyung? Is something wrong?"

Jisung broke eye contact with the younger and looked down at the songs. A smile appeared, jisung looked back at seungmin.

"Let's do this. Fighting!"

.......

Day 6 (Dace competition playlist)
            1. DANCE DANCE
            2. Not mine
            3. Zombie (Eng. Ver.)
            4. Hurt road
            5. You were beautiful
            6. I need somebody
(A.N: please if you have a chance listen to these songs :) You won't regret it.)

.........

Right when jisung finished singing the last part of 'I need somebody' he felt his chest less heavy. That song had a deep impact on him when he had first listened to it.

He felt young again, well he is young but he felt like he was back in high school. Doing the talent shows with the other boys.