My suffering

<3 never told anyone anything bad, cuz that shits crazy.

Jisung nervously moved around in the seat. The smell of the hospital made him feel nauseous. He hated being here.

"Hannie?"

Jisung felt a hand on his back, he looked to the side. Felix wore a gentle smile trying to comfort the blond.

Minho was checking jisung in, he wasn't in hans view.

"I- I don't feel good lix. I hate the smell. "

Lix got worried when Han placed a hand on his mouth.

"Come on bubs let's go to the bathroom.."

Felix quickly got up helping and guiding jisung to the bathroom.

There, jisng dropped to his knees the gag reflex started to kick in. Felix just rubbed jisungs back.

"It's okay, it's okay. Take your time. "

Sung didn't eat breakfast he knew this would happen. He didn't want minhos good food to go to waste.

Just make yourself throw up. Then it'll be done. You'll feel better

Jisung hand left the toilet seat and got closer to his mouth but Felix held it back.

"No. Absolutely not sungie. You're not making yourself throw up. "

Felix looked at jisung, god he looked out of it.
Jisung was never like this, stupid stupid family, stupid ex... Felix will never blame Han, he has his mind on other things who are at fault.

.........

Minho worriedly looked around. He was sitting were he had left jisung and Felix. The nurse was about to call him in.

Felix and jisung walked back together with Felixs hand holding jisungs. The squirrel boy look so scared.

Minho got up and went to jisung.

"Love, you feeling okay?"

Minho looked at Felix and Felix gave a sad smile.

Oh

"I wanna go home Min. I don't like being here" jisung could feel tears welded up in his eyes.

Before Minho could say anything a nurse in bluish scrubs called him in. Jisung frantically grabbed onto Felix.

No, no, no, no

"Hey bubs look at me. It's going to be quick, okay? Than after We'll go get cheesecake. How does that sound?"
The freckled boy tried his best to make jisung look at him but his eyes look everywhere but the two boys.

"O-okay. But don't go anywhere.. stay here. "

Minho placed a kiss on his forehead and squeezed his shoulder. "We're not going anywhere, right Felix?"