Tired

<3 Thank you for giving me motivation to wake up. Thank you for asking me if I'm okay when I seemed off.

Changbin continued to watch as the younger's chest moved slowly. He had been asleep for half an hour now. Lately, jisung was more reserved...

Ever since it got colder and November rolled around jisung was more quiet, only talking when asked a question or when he wanted. Everyone sometimes gets seasonal depression they both know. But it just worried them when jisung wasn't himself.

......

Changbin fixed his jacket that covered his Maknae. Both of them were currently waiting for their leader to get back so they can go home. Chan had gone to print some papers a while ago, changbin was left behind to clean up the studio and watch over jisung.

A few minutes later, changbin looked up from the squirrel when he heard the door unlocked. Chan walked in with a gentle smile and a couple papers in hand.

"He's still out?" The blonde asked as he walked over to his desk placing the papers down. " I got the lyrics, we'll record some other time. Let's go home."

Changbin nodded, he got up and grabbed his backpack. Chan unplugged his computer and placed it in his bag. At the same time, both of them collected Jisung belongings, putting them away. The younger didn't show any signs of waking up.

Changbin turned on his phone looking at the time. Below it, was a text message from Felix asking if he was working late. "Hyung..."

"I know....I know." Chan let out a small sigh before walking over to the small couch. The oldest gently shook jisung's shoulder as he called his name.

It took a couple shakes to get the blonde to open his eyes.

"Sung, come on. Let go home. You'll be more comfortable on a real bed." Chan slowly helped jisung sit up.

Changbin watched as jisung slowly stood up rubbing his face. Chan had started to walk out first. Bin waited for younger to leave before he locked their room.

......

"Have you been sleeping well ji?" Changbin asked jisung. Both of them we're currently standing in front of jisung's and Minhos apartment. Chan had left the two a while ago., probably already home by now

"Yeah."

"Okay... well make sure to eat something and get some sleep tonight. Good job today." Changbin softly hugged jisung for while befor pulling away to leave.

"Thanks hyung." Jisung smiled a little at his muscular friend. After that, he watched changbin leave.

........

Jisung quietly unlocked the front door, not wanting to wake up Minho if he was asleep. He also had work today. Both of them where back to their old life schedules.

The blonde walked in closing and locking the door behind him. Soonie immediately greeted him by laying in front on him for belly rubs. But jisung softly apologized. He set his backpack aside and looked up when he heard someone come out of the bedroom.