Home

<3 I don't want you to feel obligated to keep me company.

Jeongin felt the mattress dip a little, meaning Chan was in bed. His back was still facing his boyfriend. Because his red and puffy eyes weren't something jeongin was willing to show right now. He didn't feel like being vulnerable in front of Chan.

Speaking of chan, he was humming along to the same lullaby he sings to Aera when he's putting her to sleep. He slowly moved closer to the younger boy. His finger gently drew stars and smiley-faces on the younger's back.

"You okay my love?"

Jeongin body moved a little at the question.
"Mhm.."

Chan continued the heart he was drawing.
"Would you prefer if I left?"

Jeongin quickly shook his head.
"No, no. Stay."

"Alright." Chan smiled to himself.

So, Chan stayed there and waited for jeongin to fall asleep or open up to him. He wasn't going to force any talking if his boyfriend wasn't up for it.

The silence was comfortable.
Jeongin continued to look at the wall while Chan was gently holding him now.

"Chan..."

"Yes my love?"

"I hate that they mess up how I feel. One second, I fell like I belong, that I'm doing well. But then the next, I question myself."

Chan gently squeezed his boyfriends hand, encouraging him to continue.

"I'm always going to be a disappointment."

"Jeongin, no matter how many times your heart has been mistreated and all the people who did not see your value—whether that be love, or career opportunity, or just your mom that did not value your time. You are still a heart of gold... I love you for that. Your never give up." Chan could feel jeongins body began to tremble.

"I don't deserve you.." jeongin turned around leaning his head into chans chest. Small hiccups were still happening.

" You deserve the world. You've already give me mine. Aera, Joon, and you are my world." Chan moved back to kiss his jeongin's forehead.

"Come on, let's get some sleep. It's getting late."

Jeongin nodded his head, agreeing to Chan. It was probably past midnight already. And tomorrow he has to go back again.

"Thank you chan."

......

2 update!! Yay :)
Sending love and hugs your way
~Nevaeh ☀️