December 11th*

<3 You are all the things that are wrong with you.

(Flashback)
Tw: swearing.

December 11th

2 more days

3 racha always had their arguments. Yelling was sometimes involved, but it was never like this.
Jisung hasn't seen Chan so mad before...

Jisung was usually the cause for every fight. He always had to mess up something. This time around, he accidentally deleted a file..

A file with all their upcoming album releases.

He didn't mean to do it, he was just doing what he was told. Which was to delete any untitled work. At this time, all three of them were new to the company and how it worked. It took a trial and error for everything.

But this time, things didn't end to well.

"Fucking jisung! Why?!" Chan slammed his fist onto the table. "Say something.."

Jisung had so much anger bottled up right now, he didn't feel like crying. Why was he getting yelled at? They didn't know the truth..

"Answer me Han!" Chan got up from his chair. Walked towards the blonde.

"Hyung, stop." Changbin closed his laptop. "Just forget about it we can do it aga-"

"Again?! Are you listening to yourself right now?" Chan turn towards changbin now. "We just lost hours and hours of music because of a stupid mistake."

Stupid mistake

"Chan calm down!" Changbin raised his voice. He was more concerned for jisung who had been quiet the whole time. "What's going on hyung? Is something happening at home or did anyone tell you anything?"

Chan ran his hand through his messy hair. Everything was crashing down around him. Jeongin was getting sick, the company keeps telling him to produce, and now he lost all the songs for their next project. All of their jobs were at risk right now. Of course he was furious. He felt like he was failing as a father, a boyfriend, and a producer.

"Nothing. It's not like you can do anything." Chan looked away from changbins glare. The room was filled with so much tension.

Jisung was still there. He hadn't moved from his spot, which was near the door.

"Go home jisung." The oldest out of three looked over at youngest. "If watching you is what I have to do, then fine. I'm not losing anymore work because of you."

"Chan watch your mouth." Changbin was so close to just punching Chan. That was until Jisung responded.

"You won't have to worry about it hyung. Me or the music."

Jisung left first, leaving the two oldest to themselves. Chan eventually broke down, regretting everything that just happened.

No one knew jisungs side of the story.

How it wasn't his fault.
How the company asked him to delete the album and the other files.

Well, why would it matter now?
Jisung won't be here for any apologies.

........

She's in the rain
You wanna hurt yourself, I'll stay with you
You wanna make yourself go through the pain. It's better to be held than holding on

Another past chapter, how are you all doing?? I hope you're resting well this weekend. Thank you for being here 💕💕

Sending love and hugs your way
~Nevaeh 🤍

Sending love and hugs your way ~Nevaeh 🤍

🥹