Recovery

<3 please understand that I'm trying my hardest

"Minho?"

"H-hyunjin..... I-I messed up."

On the other side of the phone hyunjin quickly got up and put on his socks before running out ignoring seungmin who quickly got up as well. He knew something was wrong by the look on Hyunjins face.

"Min, where are you? Are you okay? Stay where you are hyung. I'm coming.."
Hyunjin frantically grabbed his key and got into the car still not saying anything about seungmin who followed him.

Hyunjin drove as fast as he could to get the the older. Seungmin continued to talk to Minho, reassuring him that they were coming. In return all he got was quiet sobs and a thousand apologies from min.

As they arrived, they parked and rushed off looking all over for the older. They had split up but Hyunjin was the one to find him.

He had his head in his hands crying. Bottles of soju were in a bag next to him, he was shivering from the cold air, and the phone was lighting up.

'Jisungie, my love 🐿️🍮 is calling'

"Hyung, I'm here. Are you hurt?" Jin squatted in front of Minho and checked for any injuries.
"Min, let's go to our place. You're still in your dance clothes and it's getting colder. I don't want you getting sick."

Seungmin walked over quietly not wanting to overwhelm Minho.

"I'm sorry... I-I was doing so good. Then- then I fuck up!" Minho pulled at his hair but was quickly stopped by Hyunjin pulling his hand away. He brought him into a tight and safe hug.

"Shhh... it's okay to mess up. Recovery isn't so easy hyung. It takes time. Okay?" The taller male stood up bringing Minho up with him. "Okay Minho?"

"Okay....but now I'm going to worry jisung and you all. I don't want that. "

Seungmin placed his hand on the dancers back "hyung, we worry because we care. That doesn't change the way we treat you. But if you need to talk, please we're always a text away." The puppy smiled at min. "Lets go home and shower. You still need to eat as well."

As the got up the vibrations from the phone disappeared. They got Minho in the car and drove home.

..........

"He's asleep.."

Hyunjin closed the door to the guest room quietly. He walked over to his boyfriend who wrapped his arms around him.

"Jin.... He'll be okay...." Seungmin rubbed small circles on the taller males back. He could feel his boyfriend body begin to shake.

"You can cry hyun... it's okay." The puppy just held his boyfriend as he broke down clenching onto his shirt.

They stayed like that for a while until Seungmin got Hyunjin and him to move to the bed. It took some time, but Jin was able to fall asleep. The puppy stayed awake for awhile just to make sure both males were okay.