Difficult Parts*

<3 I'm sorry I'm so difficult

Minho thought the hard parts would be seeing jisung in the hospital bed, or the bandages covering the stitched up cuts. But it wasn't.

The difficult parts were when jisung woke up from the pain settling in. Or when Minho asked jisung to take his pills even after throwing up the other attempts to take them.

The difficult parts were when Jisung broke down when Felix and changbin had to leave from visiting. Or when Chan would only visit when jisung was sleeping.

Seungmin and hyunjin would bring dinner for both of them, and that's when they would visit. Still seungmin never sat down for the meal. He always made an excuse to leave the room. Hyunjin would stay for a little before he had to leave too.

Doctors would come in very often always asking jisung how he was doing. Minho after a while just wanted them to stop. He could tell jisung was getting uncomfortable with the constant checking.

Then there came the moments where both Minho and Jun were asked to leave the room so they could ask jisung personal questions. And no matter how much jisung begged them to let Minho stay, they said no.

Jisung must be alone

The difficult parts where when jisung apologized to his younger brother for the mess he made at home.

Jun was quick to respond to jisung, telling him not to worry about that. But jisung still apologized.

The difficult parts were when Jisung had hard times sleeping due to fear of not waking up. It took hours for jisung to finally trust himself to close his eyes. There were even moments where jisung wanted to ask for medication to help him sleep. But he was already on so much that Minho didn't wanna risk anything.

It was difficult when jisung showered, he was insecure about his body and the damage he had done.

The stitches were going to be on for a while, that's what the nurse had told him.

The difficult part for jisung was the guilt. He didn't know if he was happy to still be alive.

So, the difficult part for Minho was when jisung apologized.

For not being good enough......

To kill himself.

........

Hello!!
This is a small update, I'll try to update as much as I can :) I know I'm late, but Happy New Year!! I hope this year treats all of you well 💕 Thank you for being here.

~Neveah 🤍