My partner in crime (pt.1)

<3 Don't scream, please. I don't like it. It reminds me of my parents.

"Fuck!" The leader yelled

Jisung flinched at the sound of Chan slamming his hand on the desk. 

"Hyung? What wrong?" Changbin asked.

"This stupid beat that they send to us, isn't what we wanted. And they won't let us fix it. "

"Oh"

Don't speak. Shut up.

"How about we just make our own?" The blond asked.

"Han, did you not listen to me. If he won't let me fix it. What makes you think we can just create our own. He's not going to accept it!"

"Sorry"the blond felt stupid.

"We all just need to take a break. Let go, before we start biting each other. "

No one moved.

"Han, chan leave ."

Chan didn't wait for anything  and just left. Han looked at changbin and just walked out.

The muscular boy just turned off the lights and headed home.

.......

All you could hear was typing on the keyboard. A blonde was in the room, emailing their finished beat track

Yes, Han came back and made his own beat  track. He also had let Minho that he was working late today, to eat dinner alone.

All jisung was doing was waiting for the email back. Hopefully it's accepted.

........

It wasn't. Just like Chan said.

You never listen do you.

Han unlocked the front door and walked in. The apartment was dark except the night light coming from the room.

Jisung was tired, but his thoughts weren't. Jisung laid down, turning every once in a while trying to get comfortable.

Minho was probably on his 10th dream by now and jisung was still wide awake.

Oh, he forgot to take his medication. Maybe that's why.

By the time jisung was growing sleepy. It was 7:00 am. To late to sleep. He had to head back to work. He might as well get up and make breakfast today.

.......

Minho woke up to dori and Doongie jumping on him. And that's when he smelt something sweet.

Minho quickly got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Love?"

Jisung placed the pancake on the plate. Then looked at his boyfriend with a small smile.

"Morning. I woke up before you, so I though I would make breakfast today. I made pancakes. Is that okay?"