Reality

<3 It's okay to be afraid.

Going back to reality was something Jeongin wasn't ready for. Leaving his comfy home, his boyfriend, and his babies wasn't something he wanted to do, but he had to go back to work.

Don't get him wrong, he loves being a vocal teacher. Anything with music jeongin was happy to help. So, when he given the chance to teach students he was quick to say 'yes'. But the thing is....he's the youngest out of his coworkers. They treat him like an outcast, because of his age, his sexuality, and the fact that he's a parent already.

But jeongin is so use to it, it doesn't really hurt anymore. Well, not as much.

......

"Make sure Aera takes her nap. And there's kimchi in the fridge for lunch. I'll be back to make dinner, oh and-"

Chan placed a kiss on his boyfriends lips to stop his worrying rambling. "Jeongin babe, we'll be okay. You're going to be late if you don't leave now."

Jeongin looked at the time, Chan was right. He was going to late on his first day back. "Alright, I'll be back later tonight. Love you all..."

Chan noticed the glossy eyes from his boyfriend as he kissed Aera who he was holding. Hajoon stood behind Chan waving at his ma as he disappeared from his sight.

......

"Hey Mr. Yang, finally you're back. I thought you were going to leave us to do your work forever."

Jeongin bowed to the older man. He laughed his statement off as he walked passed him to his own office. There, he settled down and waited for his first solo practice.

But as every minute passed, the more jeongin got home sick. He missed taking care of joon and Aera every second of the day. He had gotten so used to that.

"Mr. Yang, Mr. Yeon would like to see you in his office." A young woman knocked on jeongin's door, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Oh okay. I'll go right now. Thank you." I.N smiled at the older woman before getting up and going towards his boss's office. Eyes were on him as he passed other coworkers, usually being called to the office was never really good.

I.N gently knocked on the door and waited for the 'come in' to enter. He softly closed the door behind him and walked up to the desk. "Hello sir." He respectfully bowed.

"Ah, jeongin Yang.... Welcome back. Hopefully you haven't forgotten how things work around here, right?"

"No, I haven't."

"Good, how's your baby doing?" Mr. Yeon eyed the young boy up and down as he waited for him to answer. "You look well."

Jeongin tensed up, he became insecure with himself. His body was a little different now after having Aera. "The baby is okay. Thanks for asking. Um, what'd you need sir?"

Mr. Yeon got up and walked around his desk getting closer to jeongin. "I just wanted to welcome you back Mr. Yang. Is there something wrong with that?"

Jeongin slowly shook his head. "No sir, sorry."

The older man reached out to touch jeongin but the younger was quick to react and step back. "May I please go back? I have a lesson starting soon."

Mr. Yeon signed, he rolled his eyes as he walked back to his seat. "Get out."

"Yes sir." Jeongin quickly bowed and got out of the room. He quickly went back to his office locking the door. He breathing was quick and short, and all he wanted was to go home and cry.

He wanted so badly to hug Chan and tell him how ugly he felt. Not because of his body, but because he lets thing like earlier happen to him. Then there are time we're he feels like he deserves the treatment he gets, because jeongin didn't know if he worked hard enough for them.

......

"I'm home." Jeongin put on his best smile trying so hard to look not so drained. He didn't want his kids to see him like that. "Joon?"
The house was quiet and everything seemed to be turned off.

"Channie?"

The door to their room quickly opened and out walked Chan with a towel around his neck. "Love, hey! How was work?" Chan quickly walked up to jeongin and placed a passionate kiss on the younger's lips. He pulled away only to see his boyfriend look around him.

"Babe, where joon's and Aera?"

Chan gently placed his hands on the younger's cheeks trying to get his boyfriends attention. "My mom wanted them for the day. So now it's just you and me."

"Ohh okay. I-I just thought you guys weren't here." Jeongin cursed at himself for stuttering. Because he only does that when he's about to cry.

"Baby, you didn't answer my question how was work?" Chan continued to rub his boyfriends soft cheeks.

"Oh, work, it was okay. I just have to get back to the schedule of everything. You know?" The younger cleared his throat.

"Je-"

"I'm going to lay down. I'm pretty tired. Is that okay?" Jeongin looked quickly at Chan before looking away.

"Yeah, of course." Chan removed his hands of his boyfriends face and watched as he walked into their room closing the door.

.......

Hello!! Happy Friday (well it's still Friday for me)
How is everyone doing??

Hello!! Happy Friday (well it's still Friday for me) How is everyone doing??

Here, have some sunshine to brighten your day ☀️. I love you all <3
~Nevaeh 💕