My one and only

<3  You are my day, my night, my everything.

"Hello welcome, what would you like to eat" a kind elderly lady asked the blond boy.

"Hey Ms Lee..."

The beautiful woman looked up and quickly exited the front counter area.

"Sungie!!! Baby it's so good to see you. How are you? Is Minho treating you well? Is he feeding you good?"

Han just took in everything. I mean you can't blame him. He never had a good motherly figure.

"I'm doing good. Minho is too, how are
You and the business?"

The lady fixed her apron and smiled. "Everything is good!"

Jisung nodded. He felt his hands get sweaty, he avoid her gaze now.

"Son, you can talk to me."

Jisung nodded. "I was wondering if I can have gigs here. Just me and seungmin. I wanted to help Minho with money for the competition. "

"How much does he need"

Jisung rubbed his neck. It was kinda a large amount. "Close to a 1,000"

"Oh. Yeah or course. Use the stage up there. I just need to clean before you boys go on. "

Jisung eyes widened. "You don't have to Ms Lee. It's okay to say no. I don't mind. "

But before jisung can continue to ramble about saying 'no' Ms Lee patted jisung.

"You're really the best thing for Minho. He's so lucky and blessed to have you sung. Come on let me make you something, let catch up. "

Jisung just smiled and followed Ms. Lee.

But he took one last glance at the stage. Hopefully things go well.

:)

......
So now you know jisung's plan!!
Sending love your way
~Nevaeh.
You're doing well