Trust me

<3 To me you're already a sin, I can't refuse because you sweeter than evil.

Right when Seungmin opened the door to their apartment, he was met with kkami barking at him excitedly.

"Hey buddy, where's your dad?" Min asked while he squatted down to rub kkamis tummy. But before he could get any response, his boyfriend already walked into the room. The dancer immediately went up to his boyfriend, greeting him with a million kisses

"Aww, missed me?" Hyunjin smirked as he began to go in for another kiss but was stopped.

Seungmin placed his hand on the others mouth pushing him away. "No, I just wanted to make sure someone was going to make dinner."

"Wow." Hyunjin pouted, but a gentle kiss from his boyfriend was enough to brighten his mood again.

"I already cooked dinner. I was just waiting for you."Jin's hands traveled to the younger waist. He hadn't taken his eyes off his boyfriend's. And it wasn't because of his doe eyes or his very shy smile. It was the fact that Hyunjin would tell that seungmin had been crying. It was something he learned to noticed.

"Really?" Seungmin eyes widened in surprise. "What'd you make?"

Jin decided he'll ask about his worries later. He took his boyfriends hand and dragged him into the kitchen. "I tried making a meal my mom showed me. It's not perfect, but it is edible."

"That's all that matters. Let eat!"

.........

"Hey, how's the new song coming alone with Innie?" Hyunjin placed the cup of tea in front of his boyfriend before he sat down with his.

They had just finished washing the dishes and just decided to catch up on each others day. They always tried to make time to talk about anything.

"It's going well, we just have to record and that's it." The younger boy began to turn his cup looking at the Pochacco designs that decorated it.

Then
Silence washed over the couple.

"Babe, you know you can talk to me about anything, right?" Hyunjin looked up at his boyfriend offering a gentle smile.

Seungmin just nodded. "Yeah, I know."

Hyunjin scooted closer to seungmins seat. He leaned In and kissed his cheek. "So, you mind telling me what's bothering you? And don't say nothing Min."

Hyunjin continued to look at seungmin waiting for the younger to say something, but it didn't happen. Instead, Hyunjin leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. He knew seungmin had something to say, if not, he would've left the room already.

"Jin, have you ever wanted something so bad but it scary to actually think you could have it?"

The dancer sat up straight and looked at his boyfriend. His soft hands made their way to the younger's face. "Yes, I have. But even though it's scary, and I could lose it, doesn't stop me from loving them with everything. I'll do anything to protect them and make sure they're okay."

Seungmin was confused, Hyunjin could tell. "I was scared when you became my boyfriend. I love you so much seungmin, but I also get scared because I can mess up. I don't know how to live without you."

Seungmin lips formed a frown but Hyunjin knew he was about to cry. The younger brought his hands to cover his face. Tears already swelling up.

"Baby, tell me what's going on? What's scaring you?"Hyunjin heart broke when Seungmin took his hands away from his face. Tears were falling at a fast rate, jin couldn't wipe all of them away. "Shh.. you're okay."

It stayed like that for a while. Just Hyunjin gently wiping any tears that made their way down. At the same time sweet words like "I love you" or "you're okay" were constantly being spoken.

"I want a family Hyunjin. But I'm scared."
Seungmin whispered gently.

The dancer looked at his boyfriend surprised. "You want a family?"

Seungmin nodded still trying to rub his eyes of any tears that hadn't fallen . "It been on my mind for months."

Hyunjin kisses his boyfriend's forehead. "Is that what's been scaring you?"

"Mhm"

"If it's failing as a parent, I understand. I'm scared of that too Min. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. But I know you'll do your best, and that's all I could ask for. Nothing more, nothing less."

The dancer used his hand to gently pick up the younger's face. "I'm going to be here every step of the way, okay?"

The younger nodded still not making eye contact.

"Baby, I need your words."

"Okay. I trust you" seungmin finally looked at Hyunjin who was smiling. He too had tears in his eyes.

.......

Seungjin family ☹️:)
I know you all might be confused with these chapters but I just wanted say the main plot is already done. Now it's just special chapters with the side couples. Minsung will come back, don't worry <3
I honestly don't know how many more chapters are left, but hopefully you all stay for them.

I wish you the best this week, please don't overwork yourself. Stay safe, happy, and healthy.

Sending love and hugs you way
~Nevaeh 💗