My Sun and Moon

<3 I love you

Felix did promise to buy jisung cheesecake after his appointment, so here they were siting at a small cafe waiting for their order. Jisung was still kinda out of it, but he seemed to be calmer than before. He sat next to Minho who had his hand entangled with his. His thumb softly rubbed circles on the blondes hand.

"Hey Ji, bin is going to join us. Is that okay?" Felix asked just to make sure jisung was okay with one more person. He didn't want to overwhelm sung.

Jisung nodded. "Yeah, you didn't have to ask... lix he's your boyfriend."

Felix blushed a little at the statement but still kept a serious face. "I know..... I just wanna make sure it was okay with you."

Jisung just nodded again. He really didn't feel like talking much, his mind was blank.

Minho looked at Felix and gave him a sad smile. Felix just smiled back, he knew Minho was just as worried as he was for the squirrel boy.

But all they could do was just make sure he was okay.

....

It took awhile but changbin got there right when their order was called. He kissed Felix on the forehead and hugged the other two before he sat down. But he was quick to noticed that he didn't feel the wrapping on jisung wrist when the younger had hugged him.

"Hey ji, Chan and I got some good news. Have you checked the charts?" Changbin pulled out his phone and watched jisung leaned forward to see what changbin was going to show.

The older turned his phone over and watched as jisung started laughing. "No way!!"

Top charts:
#5 3racha: WOW

Jisung grabbed changbins phone and showed Minho the screen. "Wow, isn't that crazy?" The blonde laughed at his own joke but little did he know the other three were smiling like crazy. They all felt this weight on their shoulders lift. Jisung was smiling again, and it wasn't forced or anything.

Minho looked at the screen and back at the young producer. "Wow- I mean Damn. You guys are popular now. Imma need to get your autographs now before you start becoming too famous for us."

Minho handed the phone back to changbin who showed his boyfriend. Felix just kissed the older and praised him.

Minho continued to look at his boyfriends who's gummy smile was still showing. He was literally glowing, well to Minho he was.

"Min?"

Minho hummed as a response but didn't dare lose eye contact with jisung. The small galaxy was back in his eyes, something Minho dearly loved to look at.

"You're staring, is there something on my face?"
Jisung asked as he began to wipe his face feeling for anything. But his hands stopped when Minho grabbed them and leaned in to place a kiss on his forehead.

"You're just beautiful, that's all. So very beautiful sung."

Jisung just smiled and began to poke at the chocolate cheesecake. That little poke turned into sticking a whole piece in his mouth making his cheeks puff out. His eyes widened again and a small squeal was produced.

"Min, try some now!" Jisung got another piece of cheesecake a held it up to Minhos lips. The older listen and accept the piece.

"Mhm..it's good.." Minho matched the younger's energy making jisung squeal again.

.....

"Are you going to feed me?" Changbin opened his mouth while he faced Felix.

The freckled boy just smiled and continued to eat his  brownie. "No."

"Wow..."

.....
Wow~ she's hot~ Hey!!! Thank you for over 100 reads 💕💕😭. I'll try my best to work harder and better my writing. I'm so proud of you all, keep fighting and push through. Even when it gets tough, everything eventually comes to an end. Sending love your way. If you wanna talk, vent in the comments. Love you!!
~Nevaeh 💕