My Darling

<3 So my darling, so my darling, My baby, my boo You are my best friend. Remember I'll always love you.

"Soonie, Doongie, Dori come eat!"

Jisung placed all the small bowls on the floor waiting for the three cats to come. Minho at this time was busy making dinner for them two.

Finally out of the corner of their room came the three kitty.

"Hey babies~ you hungry. Come on. "

sonnie immediately went to jisung sitting down in front of the squatting boy.

"What are you doing. The food is over there."
Jisung pointed to where the other two cats where. Soonie just looked over and went back to looking at Han.

Minho turned around and saw jisung and Soonie just looking at each other.

"Love, maybe Soonie will eat when we eat."

"But he'll be alone. "

Minho turned off the stove and walked over the two small babies. He gently rubbed Soonie who leaned in more.

Jisung just looked over to the other two cats who were finishing up their dinner.

Minho caught on and looked at Soonie. You can say he was letting the cat know to comfort sung.

And that's what sonnie did. Jisung was busy looking at the other two when Soonie started to lick the blonds hand. Jisung looked down and smiled.

"I don't want you to eat alone, it's not fun. But I'll move the food closer to us.... Is that okay?"

'Meow'

"Okay."

Minho got up and walked over to the stove. He grabbed the two plates and went back to the table area.

Jisung was placing soonie's bowl next to his chair. The small orange and white cat just followed the human and sat down when jisung did.

"I don't get why Soonie is like this. He was never really attached to me..... "

Minho knew why....

You almost didn't come back home

Minho just hummed. "Idk maybe they're tried of me" a pout formed from Minho. Jisung response was a chopsticks full of meat.

"Eat. Stop pouting, Soonie loves you. Right Soonie"

The cat just looked at jisung and continued to eat.

"Wow, my own baby betrayed me. "

Laughing filled the apartment as dinner went on. Small talk was shared but other than that they ate in peace.

..........
I hate high school so much :(
Sending love your way though~
Nevaeh <3