Road-trip

<3 You're my best friend for the rest of my life. I wish I could turn back time.

Minho, Hyunjin, and Felix were already in Busan. They had left a day earlier to check the team in and settled down.

Seungmin and Jisung weren't planning on leaving to the day of the competition. They didn't tell their boyfriends they were going, so I guess they were in for another surprise.

....

Jisung hummed along to 'You were beautiful' by Day6. The music video was currently playing on his laptop. He was joined by Soonie, Doongie, and Dori. They hadn't left his side after Minho took off, they all surrounded him making sure he didn't leave as well.

His backpack was packed already, he was just waiting on a certain puppy to show up. It was a four hour drive to Busan, so they decided to car pool together.

Right when the music video came to an end, three soft knocks were heard. Seungmin was probably here. Jisung closed his laptop, and tried to softly leave his spot without waking up Doongie and dori. Soonie was already up and he followed jisung off the couch.

Outside the door wasn't just seungmin.....
Someone decided to join them last minute.

When Jisung opened the door seungmin stood there with an awkward smile, and changbin......well changbin was there too.

"Hi."Jisung smiled at both of them, and still no one moved.

Changbin cleared his throat and looked away.
Seungmin just sighed, "sung, changbin is going to join us...."

"Oh okay." Jisung look back at bin again. "Wait, were you scared to tell me. You know I wouldn't say 'no'" jisung opened the door a little more letting both boys come in.

"I know, it's just that I feel bad. You guys probably didn't plan on me being here." Changbin looked up at the blonde. "I'll pay for the gas or something."

"Actually, you can help us on the directions. Seungmin is taking care of the music. I'll drive." Jisung picked up his backpack and grabbed Soonie who was looking up at changbin.

"What about your 'kids'" Seungmin watched as jisung placed Soonie with the other two. "Who's going to take care of them."

"Ms. Lee is coming soon. So they'll have someone."
Jisung walked over to the kitchen and made sure everything was turned off. Changbin and Seungmin stayed next to the door. "Alright, let's take off"

Jisung was the last one out the door, but he couldn't leave because Soonie kept coming out. The blonde continued to pick him up and put him back inside, but Soonie never stayed.

"I'm sorry guys, he's never like this. You go to the car, let me give him a treat." Jisung apologized and went back inside with the orange cat in his arms.

"Soonieeeeeee what's wrong? You're never like this..." jisung walked into the kitchen and opened the drawer full of treats. He got one and walked over to the living room, Soonie just followed.

The blonde squatted down and sticking the treat out. The other two quickly got up and walked over to jisung, but Soonie stayed were he was. Which was close to the door.

Jisung handed little pieces to Doongie and dori but saved the rest for Soonie.

"You never do this when I go to work, I promise I'm coming back. I'll be back with Minho, okay?" Jisung handed Soonie the last piece of treat and watched as he joined the other two. It took awhile but jisung was able to leave the apartment.

......

"I think we're lost...... again."

"Yeah, I think so too. We're in front of a restaurant changbin!!! Not the venue." Seungmin turned around and look at bin who was in the back seat. "How?"

"Yah! Don't raise your voice at me, I'm your hyung. And don't forget you got up lost the first time too!!" Changbin flicked the puppy's forehead. Jisung just sighed but laughed at the other two. They've been in Busan for a while, they just haven't found their destination.

"Bin, give me the phone-"

"Wait!" Jisung shouted. He looked down at his phone surprised.

He gave both of them the wrong address.

" sung? What's going on?" The puppy looked away from bin.

Changbin put down his phone and watched as jisung looked at both him and seungmin.

"I've might've accidentally.....given you both the wrong address... twice"

"You see!! I'm not bad at directions."changbin leaned back in the seat and jisung pulled out of the restaurant.

"Oh shut it..." seungmin rolled his eyes and pressed play on his music.

All three boys eventually got to the venue and were able to make in on time to watch their boyfriends team perform.

Now all that's left was, finding them afterwards.
With a lot of people, it's going to be hard.
But all three boys were determined on finding the danceracha.

Even if it meant they had to go through big crowds.

.......

Hello!!! How have you all been? I'm doing well, and since I'm on break, I'm resting well too. If you haven't today, do some self-care. Eat your favorite meal, if you can. If not, that's okay 💕 Im always here if you wanna talk ❣️

Sending love and hugs your way
~Nevaeh 🫂

Also, wishing Seungmin, Hannie, and Minho a restful recovery. I hope they all the boys are resting well, eating well, and staying warm.