We did well

<3 The less you say, the more your words will matter.

"Hannie!!!!! We did it!!"

Jisung flinched as seungmin slammed his hands on the table. The next thing sung knew was the other had gotten up and ran over to him, engulfing him into a tight hug. Jisung still didn't know what they had accomplished.

"We did it ji..... they don't have to worry about the money." The puppy continues to hug the blonde tightly, swaying each other side to side.

"Actually? There's enough money?" Jisung asked as he slowly pulled away. He didn't think they'll meet their goal especially on time. Their last couple of gigs barely made much, so sung was worried about the money.

"Look, count it with me..." Seungmin pulled jisung over to the table and sat him down. He pulled out their saving from the yellow envelope and started to count it.

The numbers went higher and higher until they hit 1,000. Jisung eyes were wide open as he saw the puppy place the last $20 down.

"I can't believe it....."

"I can!!!! Ji, we need to celebrate! I knew day 6 always pulls through." Seungmin got up and went over to Ms lee who was coming from the kitchen to  hug her. To be honest, he had some much energy even though it already later on in the day.

Ms lee just went with the flow and danced with the puppy who was singing along to  'DANCE DANCE' by Day 6.

"Hannie, come on join us... I know you can dance. Minho has had to have taught you something." Ms lee went over to the blonde and softly pulled him up to join the two.

Jisung Was hesitant at first but a little while later, he felt his body relax and seungmin grabbed his hand and twirled him around.

"Dance Dance, with me.... Everyone 123..."

(A/N listen to the song!!!)
...........

"Jisung, you're amazing. Your idea was the best, I never thought I'll be able to ever sing with you again. But here we are..."
Seungmin and jisung were now walking home. They helped Ms lee close the restaurant after cleaning up.
The fresh breeze was hitting the boys, making them bury themselves into their scarfs a little more.

"Thank you seungmin for helping me, I'm really happy we were able to meet the goal and help the boys." Jisung looked up at the sky letting a sigh out. " I don't want them stress out too much."

"We did well, they'll be okay Ji."

As they got closer to home, the colder it got. It was around October, but there in Seoul it got colder earlier. It was quiet outside but here and there were couples walking hand in hand. Keep each other warm by staying close.

"Hey sungie, this is where we go our own ways. See you in a couple of days?"
The younger stoped and looked at jisung waiting for his answer.

"Yeah, get home safely Minnie. And cover up, don't get sick." Jisung waved at seungmim who turned to walk his own way.

"You too!!"

.....

Did you all remember the plan??? If not, it's okay :)
Imma focus on this book mostly before I continue with my second book.

Well, I need to finish up some work and head to bed. Sleep well my loves 💕 and stay warm if it's cold where you are.

Also.....

Thank you so much for more than 900 reads!!!! I never thought my book would reach that

Thank you so much for more than 900 reads!!!! I never thought my book would reach that. I love you and remember I'm cheering for you, always!! 💪

~Neveah