My lovely (pt. 1)

<3 I'll love you through anything. I'll be here when you're sick, when you're not okay. I'll be here love.

Come on Jisung
Stoping being scared
Speak up
Speak up!!
You can't be alone today

"Love?"

"Can I go with you to work?!"

Jisung stood up from his seat. They were peacefully eating breakfast, keyword 'were'.

The truth was jisung didn't want to be alone today. He felt off, like it something was going to happen. He didn't like this feeling.

Stop thinking

Jisung noticed the cats back away. He felt horrible now, he scared them.

He whispered a small 'sorry' then sat back down. Tears welded up in his eyes.

Cry baby

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

Minho quickly got up and went up to jisung. He squatted down and looked up to his anxious lover.

He could feel the tears falling on his arm.
So he gently moved the blonds hair out of the way and wiped the fresh tears.

"Shhh, what's wrong baby? You feeling okay?"

Jisung shook his head. "N-no. I have this bad feeling. I.. I don't like it Min. I just want it to go away. "

Minho continued to calm down sung as much as he could. He rubbed his back and made sure to wipe every tear.

"Hey love, you can come with me to work. I'm sorry I took forever to answer. "

Jisung looked at Minho with these big doe eyes. But they weren't the ones that held love and adoration.

He was scared.

"Thank you.." was whispered from the crying boy. He didn't know what else to say.

Minho stayed by his side until he was calm enough to get up. They both got ready, Minho dressed in warmups and a tank top. Han just dressed casual.

......

Leaving the apartment jisung put his headphones on. Right when he walked out he felt that feeling from the morning. Maybe it was because of the stares they got.

Minho looked over to jisung. His eyes were glued on the ground while he bit his nails.

The older just stopped and pulled jisung hand away. He didn't want sung to start bleeding.

The blond just looked up at Minho who was waiting for him to look.

A small shake came from the dancer. And from there on out jisung's hand was intertwined with minhos.

Yeah they got stares, but Minho would just
Glare back. Jisung On the other hand tried to hide behind Minho.

Every time this happened, the older could feel his hand being squeezed tightly. He knows it was jisungs way of saying he's uncomfortable.