You're okay love

<3 I don't know how this has happened, but what I do know is that this feeling has been there from the very start.

Time skip: 1 year

3:25am

Jisung was sitting criss-cross on the couch with Soonie right next to him. His laptop screen illuminated the room. Saved videos from highschool were playing in front of him. It was particularly on a video Felix had recorded. It was mostly a vlog about himself but towards the end he brings the camera along with him traveling to the music room.

He tries his best to sneak up behind changbin, but fails. In the very corner you'll see Chan still looking the same as ever. Headphones on and intense stare at his laptop. Jeongin was near him, working on homework with seungmin. Hyunjin was drawing not caring to look up at Felix who angled the camera at him.

.....

Video P.O.V

"Hyung!! Introduce us." Felix gave the camera to Chan who finally took off his headphones.

"Lix, no one is watching us." Chan looked a Felix with a sad smile. He continued to pack up.

"So? This is for us. Future us. One day someone will come back to this video." Felix encouraged Chan with the brightest smile, his round cheeks were making his eyes look so small.

Chan looked around and sighed in defeat. "Fine."

......

Jisung pulled Soonie closer, gently place him on his lap. "I love this part. " The blonde can feel himself already smiling.

Their introduction was coming up.

....

The video started again with Chan on screen.

"First off we have our baby bread, one our vocalist. He's also our Maknae." Chan paused. "And my beautiful boyfriend." He turned the camera over to jeongin who tried to pose but was also trying to hide the fact that he was blushing like crazy. You could hear all the others cooing, babying I.N

The camera was passed to jeongin. "Next is our puppy! Sometimes mysterious with a serious face. Our second vocalist, Seungmin!" The camera was turned towards the boy. Min smiled showing off his braces that he had just gotten. He then grabbed the camera and moved on.

"Our sunshine of the group. Our master chef who has a million stars painted on his face. And one our danceracha members. Say hi to Felix!!" You could hear Felix already laughing as Min turned to camera. The blonde boy was quickly to grab the camera. Lix was always excited when it came to introductions.

"A work of art himself, who is a little dramatic sometimes. But our beautiful prince....Hyunjin!!" Felix turned the camera. Hyunjin was posing all fancy making the others brust into laughter.

"Yah stop laughing! I'm talking to you Kim seungmin." The camera was then passed to Hyunjin.

"Our strong dweaki! Noise canceling doesn't mean anything. Welcome one of the members of 3 racha, changbin!" Hyunjin turned the camera towards bin. He was flexing his arms, but with the baggy hoodie on, you couldn't see anything.