December *

<3 I didn't realize how much emotional trauma I suppressed from my childhood.

(Flashback)
⚠️ TW: Talks of Suicide

13th of December....

Jisung had a month a two days left.

A month and two day to make the most
With his boyfriend, and with the other six.

The day was circled on the calendar with a bright red marker. And as Minho kept passing it, he never quite understood why that day was so important to his boyfriend.

Jisung seemed to be getting happier as each day passed, he was more active. He was hardly home, he was either out with someone or working with 3racha.

Speaking of 3racha, he had produced over 30 songs. He kept writing as if he had a time limit. No one understood were jisung got this amount of energy.

At the apartment, he started making dinner more often. He kept making Minho's favorite dishes. Jisung also spent more time with Minho's kids.

It was sad to know that he wouldn't be able to get so close with them, but being able to have met them was enough.

Everyday jisung would pass that calendar knowing his time was almost up. Nothing ever changed his mind.

Because the world had hurt him too much.

He was tired.

December 13

Jisung finally had a day to look forward to in the cold depressive Month.

......

Any chapters with an "*" will talk about the past. Most of them will have TW.

We'll finally figure out jisungs backstory.

If you're uncomfortable, please don't read. The next few chapters will go from the past back to the present.

Sending love and hugs your way
~Nevaeh 🤍