Just like highschool

Ms Lee's restaurant was close today, but she was still in the kitchen working on a big meal. In a couple of days her son, Felix, and Hyunjin have competition. So the boys all wanted to meet up and just catch up.

The danceracha had been busy with rehearsal and practices, The Bang family were busy with Area, and the other three..... well they worked on their music.

But tonight was also the night Seungmin and Jisung gave their gig money to the boys.

Ms Lee couldn't wait to see their reactions, well she knows her son will be pretty mad at first, but he'll warm up to it. Especially if it's from jisung.

.......

"Hannie, can you take this to the table but be careful it's still a little hot." Ms lee passed the plate over to jisung carefully with a small towel for him to hold the warm plate with.

Jisung was the first one there since he wasn't busy today. Seungmin was on his way, while the others had promised to come later.

As jisung placed the plate down, the bells at the door rang, indicating someone was here.

"Seungmin in the building!!" The puppy walked over to jisung and hugged him.
"Hey ji! You ready for tonight??"

Jisung just nodded. "Yeah.. but, you and me both know they won't accept it at first."

"Yeah, but you know what that means. We give it to them by force." Seungmin just smiled and walked over to the kitchen to help Ms lee.

"Scary.." jisung whispers to himself.

.....

"Wait wait!! I wanna open the door." Hajoon ran ahead from Chan and jeongin to open the door to the restaurant. He let this parents go in first before he did.

"Thank you baby." Jeongin ruffled his sons curly hair. "Come on let's go sit down." He waited for sons hand to intertwined with his before they made their way to the table.

Jisung was already sitting at the table with seungmin talking about something. They must of been talking about something serious, to not hear the bells from the door ring.

The only reason why the two boys turned their head towards the bang family was because of Aera. She was in her baby wrap (A/N I honestly don't know what it's called. Is it a sling or wrap?)

And Out of nowhere she was squealing and moving around. Jeongin knew she wanted out, so with the help of his boyfriend, he got their daughter out of her little sling.

"Innie....... I need to hold her....NOW!!" Seungmin got up a walked over to the youngest and held out his hands. "Or, is it okay if I hold her?"

"Yeah, of course." Jeongin got up and carefully placed his daughter in seungmins arms. The puppy was already prepared. This as the second time seungmin had gotten to hold her. Their first being when they were at the hospital.