Constellations

<3 My little star. You're covered in millions of Constellation 🌌 Called freckles.

"Binnie what time is your mom coming over?"
Felix yelled from the room as he was getting dressed.
Changbin was in the kitchen making lunch. His mom was coming over to just catch up on her boys. She usually tried to meet up as often as she could.

"She should be here soon lix." The muscular pig-bunny began to get nervous. He can never get use to his mom coming over.  Even though this wasn't one of her first times. It's probably been two years of her coming over. They never had a good relationship when Bin came out. But they've been getting better.

Around his third year of high-school, changbin came out to his mom. Of course his mother couldn't really accept it at first. It was rough especially when she pushed him away for a year.

But on the other hand Felix was always there so was everyone else. Never did changbin feel alone.

"Hey baby how do I look?" Felix walked to to kitchen and looked at changbin for his answer. The other was just staring allowing a smirk to appear on his face.

"Yah! You dirty pig. How do I look? Really!?"

Changbin walked up to Felix and placed his hands on his waist. "Beautiful like always babe.. don't wear makeup."

"Why?"

"I wanna see your freckles lix.. they're beautiful."

Changbin kissed his cheeks over and over again. "Imagine how many kissed you'll need if I had to kiss every constellation.

Felix looked at his boyfriend confused. "Constellation?"

"Your freckles my love. .."

A blush spread across the blondes face. Causing the freckles to stand out more.

"Cute..."changbin said as he cresses Felix's face.

A knock on the door caused the couple to break away. The younger could feel his boyfriend grabbing his shirt tighter.

"You got this babe. I'm going to be here with you throughout everything. " Felix looked back at changbin.

The older placed one last kiss on Felix's lips and went to the door to open it.  A older lady stood there with a gentle smile and something in her hands. And next to her was changbins younger sister.

"Bro!!! " the younger girl tackled her older brother into a hug. "I missed you. Mom wasn't going to bring me but I just had to come. "

Changbin just smiled and held his sister.
His mom walked in and greeted Felix then went to put down her container.

"Hey sis, I want you to meet Felix...."

The girl pulled away and looked over
Her brothers shoulder and smiled.

She walked up to Felix and bowed. "Hello,
I'm changbins younger sister. It's a honor
To finally meet the person that stole this guy's heart."

Felix just laughed and bowed back to her. Finally after greeting each other. They all sat down to enjoy the lunch changbin had made.

......

While Felix and bins sister were
Lost in their own world talking about dramas, Changbin and his mom were busy washing dishes.

"Son how's the other Rachas?"

"Good, Chan is going to be a dad
Again soon and sungie is doing better."

Mrs Seo smiled.  "That's good, what about you son. How are you doing honestly? You better not be overworking or stressing yourself. "

Changbin just let out a sheepish laugh. "Mom,
I'm doing good. I'm working fine and sleeping well. "

Mrs Seo put the last
Plate away and brought  the container to the table. "Come on son. Do you have room for dessert?"

Changbin was so confused his mom would usually leave by now.

Maybe it was because his sister was here. But right when she opened the container changbin felt Like crying.

"Come on baby. It's still your favorite right?"
The elder lady asked as she placed the lid down.

Bin just stared at the dessert and started
To break down. Felix quickly got up and walked over to the kitchen. Worry overcame him quickly when he heard the sobs coming from his boyfriend.

In the kitchen, Mrs seo was hugging her son for the first time. They both cried in each other's arms.

This was what it looked like when a mother accepts her son.

Accepts him for who he is.
For who he loves
And for what he does

Felix walked over to the kitchen slowly and started the coffee machine.

He didn't dare bother the mother and son.
They needed this.

.....

Changbin was still crying softly as he ate with his family. Felix just continued to to rub his lovers back.....

Each family has their own ways of showing they accepted something to their kids. For some it's changing things and for others it's making their favorite dessert.

Each family should accept their kid, and show love to them for as long as they can.

......
I hope you all are having a beautiful day ☀️ Please tell me if 'pig-bunny' was rude to put. I just thought since his Skzoo was dweaki, that it was okay. I'll never try to make fun of bin or be rude. I hope everything is treating you all well. Leave a vote or comment. Sending love your way
~Nevaeh 💕