Imperfections

<3 I think it's beautiful — the way you show up in this world, willing to try again.

"What's that?" Changbin pointed at the small purple container of cream. He noticed that Felix had put that on every day.

"It's moisturizer babe." Felix look at his boyfriend through the mirror, offering him a small smile. He continued to rub in the moisturizer on his face.

"What does it do?" Changbin picked up the small container reading the label.

"It helps hydrate my skin. It keeps it soft and it has SPF, which is sunscreen." Felix turned around to give his full attention to bin. "You know the spf's help slow down aging."

Changbin looked up at his boyfriend. "Beautiful, we're barely in our 20's. You don't have to worry about that right now."

Felix gasped dramatically. "Bin, you're suppose to start young, because if I start later I'll already be all wrinkly and ugly."

"You'll still be beautiful to me." Changbin gently smiled at his boyfriend. "Even when we're all old and wrinkly, I'll always find you handsome."

Felix eyes soften, "you're going to make me cry." The freckled boy looked down at his feet avoiding his boyfriend's eyes. But he was soon met with a pair a hands softly picking up his face.

"I love you."

Felix leaned in to place a gentle kiss on his boyfriend's lips. "I love you too." But as Felix continued to look at his boyfriend, he got one of his greatest ideas.

"Babe! Let me do your makeup, please?" Felix's eyes lit up in joy as he thought about the look he wanted to do.

"Uhh, I don't know. I'll never look as lovely as you do with it on." Changbin slowly began to move away but Felix quickly caught on.

"You haven't even tried yet. Trust me, you'll look so sexy!" Felix turned around getting out everything already. He was mumbling to himself about what he wanted to do. He was vibrating, changbin was scared he was going to explode from excitement.

But bin continued to watched with a little smile. "Fine."

Felix turned to face him. And it would've been a lie if changbin didn't say he fell in love all over again with his boyfriend's smile.
Felix is beautiful.

.......

"Okay, now I'm going to go in with concealer." Felix leaned in placing enough concealer around bin's eyes.

"Wait wait, you putting more foundation on?" Changbin looked up at his boyfriend confused. It felt like the last step he had just did.

"No babe, concealer helps hide dark eye circles or other imperfections like my freckles." Felix continued to pat the concealer in, trying to even the makeup.

"Yah, don't say that." Changbin said quietly. He looked back up at his boyfriend.

Felix stopped and pulled away his brush. "Sorry, it's just you do have a little bit of dark circles under your eyes, probably from all the late night producing-"

"Not that." Changbin cut Felix off. "The other thing."
The older continued to look at his freckled boyfriend.

"Oh, OH my freckles? Yeah I use concealer to hide them. It weird to have them in Korea, it's not very common here like it is in Australia." Felix explained

"So, you don't have to meet the beauty standards for here, your freckles are unique. You shouldn't feel the need to cover them." Changbin pulled Felix in by by his waist.

"And there is no such thing as imperfections on someone." The older gently squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

Felix nodded. "You're right. I'm just so use to hearing that with makeup." Felix looked back at his boyfriend before putting away his brush and getting the setting powder. "Alright, let's continue."

......

After a few more steps and a lot of complaints from changbin, Felix finally finished the look. It was a simple look, nothing too bold.

"Ta-da!" Felix back away with the biggest smile.
He watched his boyfriend turn around look at himself in the mirror.

"Woah...." Changbin blinked over and over. He was shocked at how..... good he kind of looked. The dark looked really fit well.

"Handsome right?" Felix got closer to his boyfriend, pulling him in. Their faces were now inches apart.

"Is it weird that I kinda like it?" Changbin asked as his hands found their way around Felix's petite waist.

"Nope. If you like it, you like it. There is nothing wrong or weird with that." Felix eyes were only focused on his boyfriends lips. The little bit of pink tint wasn't helping his urge to start making out.

"Hey, my eyes are up here beautiful." Changbin gently squeezed his waist. A smirk was beginning to form.

"I know." Felix smirked back . "But your lips are just so kissable right now."

Changbin chuckled softly. " so, kiss me.."

.......

Changbin is right when he says there is no such thing as imperfections on someone

Changbin is right when he says there is no such thing as imperfections on someone. You're all so beautiful. Thank you for being here 💕

Do you all wear makeup??
Sometimes I do, but just eyeliner :)

Sending love and hugs your way
~Nevaeh ✨