My sweet

<3 why am I alone, Is anyone here?

Minho gently rubbed the towel on jisungs wet hair. They had just finished taking a shower and were now getting ready for bed.

Jisung softly hummed to 'why am I alone' by Day6 while Minho finished his hair.

"Why am I alone..."

Minho looked at jisung, but jisung wasn't looking back.

Instead he looked at his bandaged wrist.

"Baby? "

Jisung blinked away his tears and got up. He ignored minhos worried expression and walked out of the room.

"I need to take my medicine. I'll be right back. "

Jisung walked to the kitchen and and opened the cabinets, pulling out a different bottle of pills.

Minho on the other hand just sat down in the bed waiting for sung to walk back. It took a while but jisung did come back, but not alone.

Soonie was in his arms.

"Sorry Minho. Sorry. "

Minho got up and walked over to jisung. He kissed his forehead and pulled him in.

"Baby, hey, it's okay. It's okay. There is nothing to be sorry about, okay"

"But- but I'm rude, I ignored you. I'm selfish."

Minho heart broke into a million pieces.

'Woah, who said that?"

Jisung looked down at Soonie.

"I did. "

Minho rubbed his thumb over jisung cheek. He just wanted to protect him.

"Baby you're wrong. Your not selfish or rude. It's okay if you don't wanna talk to people or ignore them. If things or people make you uncomfortable. Tell them or don't do it. "

Jisung kept his eyes down at the orange cat who was purring in his arms.

"You sure I'm not selfish?"

"Baby I'm so sure. Come one let's sleep my love. You look tired. "

Jisung just nodded and walked over to the bed. He gently placed Soonie at the end of the bed and then got under the sheets.

The bed dipped when Minho join jisung in bed. Sung just turned around facing Minho.

"Can I turn off the light love. Or do you want them on. "

Jisung got closer to Minho. "You can turn them off"

"Okay.."

The room was dark except the little light coming from the small desk night light. It was a tiny cat light jisung had gotten Minho for last Christmas. 

It was a timed light.

"Can you sing to me Minnie... "

"Goodnight, dear?" (Love this song :3 )

"Yep"

Jisung closed his eyes as Minho started to softly sing 'goodnight, dear' by young k

Jisung loved this song, loved minhos voice. The sound of his deepish voice helped stop his thought calm down and help sleep wash over him.

And just like that jisung was out. Minho was there just taking in the Angel in front of him.

Soonie got up and walked closer to jisung. Minho moved a little for the cat to fit comfortably.

"Good job Soonie. You did well."

The cat just purred as a response.

Minho then took one last glance at jisung before he closed his eyes to fall asleep.

.....

Hey! I really hope you're doing well. Don't stress. Sending love your way
~ Nevaeh