Definition of ugly 🥀

<3 Beautiful beautiful...... don't be so mean to yourself. I love you no matter what.

Being pregnant came with its up's and down's.
For instance, morning sickness was an asshole especially for Jeongin, and the need to pee every seconds sucks just as much.

But Innie was happy to bring another little one into the world. Yeah he may be young, but he's knows what he's getting himself into....

The positive side of pregnancy starts the day you find out you're expecting. You're holding a part of you and you're significant other in your tummy. This time around, jeongin and Chan weren't really planning their second child yet, but things change.

Innie, well he hated one part and that was the stretch marks he got. At first they were small and barely noticeable, but as the baby grew so did the marks. This lead to him being insecure with himself. He always hid his body in bigger clothes ever since he started showing. He hardly gotten shirtless in front of Chan anymore.

And his boyfriend had noticed.

......

"Joon is out. He fell right to sleep once his head hit the pillow." Chan said walking in but he quickly stopped when his boyfriend hurried to put his shirt back down.

"Oh sorry love... " Chan didn't know what to do. He turned around, but turned back around to his boyfriend he didn't know if he should leave or stay.

Jeongin on the other hand was frozen. He felt so embarrassed . His boyfriend almost saw the marks.

Or maybe he already saw them.....

The quietness was broken when small sniffles were coming from the younger. Chan was taken back but quickly walked over To Innie.

"Love, what's wrong? Are you in
Pain? Is something wrong?" Chan thought of all the worst scenarios.

"I don't want you to see them. They're ugly,
So they means I'm ugly...." I.N wrapped his hands around his tummy. Chan knew exactly what jeongin was talking about.

"Innie, my love, you're beautiful no matter what. Stretch marks or no stretch mark,
You're always beautiful in my eyes. "

I.n looked down to the floor. "But they're so big and dark. "

"But they're signs our baby is growing, they're healthy. Come on let's put some Lotion on them. It should help. "

Jeongin just nodded and watched Chan get up and go to their bathroom coming out with a bottle of lotion.

"I bought this one, my mom recommended it. She said it should help. "

All jeongin could think was how lucky he was to have a loving boyfriend like Chan.

The rapper pulled a chair in front of his boyfriend and sat down. He looked up at Innie who was picking at His skin.

"Baby, I love you....I'm not going to judge you. I would never do such a thing." Chan said as he placed his hand on jeongin's.

The younger just nodded. Then he and Chan both took off his shirt revealing Innie's 28 week tummy.
Chan smiled as Innie looked away. His heart broke when he saw tears fall down the younger's face.

"Hey love, looks at me. Let me see your beautiful face...."

Jeongin looked at Chan slowly. His breathing was shaky. Chan continued to wiped the tears away and kissed his lips. Then he went on to kiss his forehead, placing his own on his.

The stayed like that for awhile until Innie stopped crying.

"You're beautiful. So fucking beautiful. "

Chan felt a finger on his lips and heard the younger shush him.

"No cursing in front of the baby...."

Chan pulled his forehead away from the younger's and smiled.

"Come one lets put on the lotions so we can head to bed."

Innie felt chans soft touch with the cold cream rub against every mark. Chan was so gentle with his tummy making sure he got Every mark.

When chan finished he place a soft kiss on the younger's stomach before helping him put his shirt back on.

......

As they laid down Chan softly rubbed jeongins stomach. Their baby was currently up kicking.

"Come on baby let sleep. Daddy will be here tomorrow too..." jeongin whined. Don't get him wrong he loved when the baby kicked, but it was already late and the young boy was tired.

All Chan did was continue to rub the younger's stomach whenever the baby would kick.

"I love you channie....
Thank you for earlier...."

Chan looked up at Innie. He stared into his foxy eyes and smiled.

"I love you too. I love you
So much jeongin bang..."

Jeongin just smiled at the name. I mean he knew he'd have to get use it but let's not think about that now.

The young couple held each other as the night passed. They slept soundly , including joonie and their little one who hasn't yet made their appearance.

.....
Try and guess the gender for jeongin's and chan's second child!! Boy or girl?? I hope you all have a wonderful week, stay strong 💪. Take breaks and don't overwhelm yourself. Sending love your way
~Nevaeh 💕

Also, thank you for more than 200 reads!!!! And 15 votes!!!!! 😭😭😭

Also, thank you for more than 200 reads!!!! And 15 votes!!!!! 😭😭😭. Thank you!!