Completion of 1st Year

Hii Guys!!!

Sorry for the late update. As my phone was on the service I couldn't able to update it on time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

                          Someone rings the bell and Neil goes to open the door. Swetha enters by carrying groceries. Neil gets that from her and enters the kitchen. Swetha comes and sees Avni putting Mehandi to Monica's friend.

Swetha: Hi, Avni.

Avni: Hello, Mam.

                   She said casually and turns and sees Swetha to get shocked to see her here. She stood abruptly which makes Swetha laugh. She asks her to sit and continue to do her work. When Swetha goes inside, Avni sees Monica.

Monica: Don't say that you don't know she was our mom.

Avni: I don't know. When did you say that my mam was your mom?

Monica: ok fine, now you get to know right, leave it. You are going to complete 1 year in college.  Haven't you heard about your mam's son?

Avni: I have. But I didn't expect you guys would be.

                  Neil comes there with the juice and gave it all to them. Swetha too comes there and sits with them. They all speaks and enjoyed their time. Avni enjoyed their time with them. When everything was finished, Swetha asked everyone to have dinner. Avni rejects that, but Swetha demanded her and asked her to eat. When they were eating, one of Monica's friends asked Swetha.

Friend1: Aunty, why don't you see the groom for Monica? She is going to finish her studies, right?

                 Avni sees her and Swetha.

Swetha: Even Neil is going to finish his studies, may I see the girl for him to get married to?

Friend1: Aunty?

Neil: Mom, I still need to study.

Swetha: Yes, even Monica too had dreams to achieve in her education. So, I won't be a barrier to her achieving her dreams. She can study as much as she wants. We can think about the marriage after that.

                Monica smiles and gave a facial expression to her friend. Avni thinks about her family and sees Swetha. After eating dinner, when Avni was about to leave, Swetha stops her.

Swetha: How will you go in this late night? I will ask Neil to drop you off.

Avni: No, thanks, mam. I called Bulbul. She must be outside. I will take a leave, Mam. And the dinner was nice, Mam. After a long time, I have eaten home food, thank you.

                   By saying this, she went front here. Monica followed her and at the entrance, Monica gave money to Avni and thanked her.

Avni: I have to say thanks to you.

Monica: For what?

Avni: I have seen the other side of the mother who has daughters to help in achieving their dreams.

Monica: What?

Avni: You are lucky to have her as your mother. Bye.

                   Avni went from there. Bulbul drops her in her home.

Swetha: When did you guys become friends with her?

Monica: Just like that. She is such a cute and mature girl.