Chapter 197

Once Zhou Xiao Mei and Su Da Lin went back, Lin Qing He remarked to Mother Zhou: "The two of them have a really good relationship."

"Although Da Lin stuttered a bit, his treatment toward Xiao Mei is excellent." Mother Zhou nodded.

Mother Zhou had now accepted the fact that this youngest son-in-law stuttered.

A man, who can raise a family, won't go out to spend a lot of time on alcohol, and can take care of his wife and children was a good man.

So there was no need to mind about some little shortcomings.

At least for now, the youngest of the three daughters married the best.

"Speaking of which, this happened because of you." Mother Zhou said with a smile.

She had heard from her youngest daughter about those criteria for choosing a husband; parentless, with car and house.

The words were blunt, but now she thought about it, wasn't this way it should be?

It was difficult for the sole household to argue with others. However, as long as they went on with their life, won’t it be fine?

Like Cai Ba Mei who married Zhou Dong.

Her days were similar to her family's Xiao Mei. Once she entered the door, she was in charge. There was no mother-in-law on top breathing on her shoulder. How great was that?

Lin Qing He didn't take the credit: "What does it have to do with me? The two of them found each other right. Sometimes fate is like that."

Mother Zhou grinned.

Lin Qing He asked: "Mother, have you ever went to check on Second Sister's side? I don't think her in-law family is easy to get along with. If it's overboard, there is a maternal family who won't stay silent."

This was said with confidence and domineeringly.

Mother Zhou found Fourth's wife was more and more perfect now. She was really more magnificent and more powerful than the other daughters-in-law.

Still, she responded: "She's already a married person. As long as it doesn't reach that point, we don't need to intervene. What's more, she never came to mention it."

Though the daughter was married, her root was still her maternal family. If she was bullied at her in-laws’ family, her family won't let her be freely bullied as long as the maternal family had her in mind.

It happened once, it'll happen twice.

Last year, when second daughter was beaten so fierce, she never came back to tell. Second Son-in-law didn't mention a word either. How can the maternal family intervene?

If she came back and filed a complaint, only then can her family vent her anger. She didn't tell them and her family intervened in her in-law's side, what would people think?

So Mother Zhou didn't plan to get involved.

Still, she found some time to go over and take a look.

She brought little Su Xun along. As for items, there wasn't much. Just two jins of peanuts as a thought.

Coming over to Second Sister's side, she saw Second Sister's brick and tiled house. It built pretty well.

Second Sister and Second Brother-in-law weren't at home. The youngest daughter and son were at home.

Although the two were young, they both recognized Mother Zhou as their grandma.

They welcomed to their grandma. Second Sister's youngest son rushed off to call Second Sister.